• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Domestic Bunnies in the Wild Garden (Pic Heavy)

Fifibutton

Wise Old Thumper
Wild Garden being another term for "I have not done any gardening for a while" :oops: But the bunnies loved the mess of leaves and natural tunnels within the long grass and other plants.

Paddy found a tunnel, I found Paddy's bum :lol:

He is a handsome wee fella.

Tessa is his gorgeous big wife and she loves to look pretty for the camera.

They heard a bus at this point.

Willow looks at home amongst the foliage.

He also decided to show his cute fluffy buns off :love:

Clover loved the fact he could hide among the plants.

Then Clover and Willow insisted on being groomed by each other and neither could agree who was to go first!

"Lick me"

"No lick me first"

Stalemate!

Frodo the fluffster looking handsome.

This is because he grooms himself so well.

Then it was time to hide!

Snowy loved to sniff the flowers

And eat the plants

Or sit and look pretty

Thank you everyone :D I love them all so much and they looked so happy in amongst the autumn debris. I love the colours at this time of year, the bunnies love the taste :lol:

Awww you have some gorgeous bunnies! A chocolate dutch :love: a chinchilla dutch :love: a chinchilla coloured :love: I need to win the lottery pronto! :lol:

Thank you everyone :D

Awww you have some gorgeous bunnies! A chocolate dutch :love: a chinchilla dutch :love: a chinchilla coloured :love: I need to win the lottery pronto! :lol:

I had to wait a long time for them to come up in rescue but they were all on my wishlist. The two chinchilla boys are brothers, their litter mates were black but the rescue told us that their dad was chinchilla. Mum was black too so I am not sure where the Dutch markings come from but that is the beauty of rabbit genetics.

:love:.. What stunning bunnies.. Wow , the colours of autumn suit them too!!

Wonderful pics!

How lucky you are.. They're all gorgeous. Especially Paddy.

I have such a soft spot for Dutch rabbits.

(There's currently a bonded pair at the rescue Will and Nancy came from. ) OH says No tho - the :censored::lol:

Back