• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Now Rodney :-(-u/d not to be pts yet

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
......aged 10, severe arthritis in lower spine/hips, on steroids and tramadol

today- pain +++++ despite analgesia at max dose

anorexic

HATES being handled, especially when in pain- shakes and heart and resp' rate go through roof

99.9% sure i will have to have him pts this morning

wish someone could do the same for me

:cry:

Last edited:
Oh Jane, I'm so sorry :( Sending you both strengthening and healing vibes. Try to hold on, we're all here to support you. ((((((((Massive hugs))))))) xxxxxxx

I can only echo what MimzMum has said, adding my love and support for you and vibes for Rodney.

We're all here for you, take care xxx

I'm so sorry to hear this, seems like lots of things are going wrong at once for you. I can only send out the most vibes I have and hope you can get through this. Thinking of you and your bunny family xx

he had his tramadol at 0600hrs and over the last hour he has become more mobile and he's eating again

i had made an appointment for him to be pts this morning, but now i think i need to see how he copes for today

i know he cant be 'cured' and i know he almost certainly has days left rather than weeks

but now he is brighter, back sitting with jo and also eating i dont think pts is right today

it is so so hard trying to get it right, not wanting him to suffer, but not wanting to authorise the ending of his life too soon

I'm glad to see that Rodney has rallied and has some time left to spend with you and his beloved Jo. :love:
Still sending vibes for his continued healing and to help strengthen and comfort you. xxxxxxx

I'm glad he's feeling a bit better, and I'm sure you will make the decision when it's the right time for him xx

Back