• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Win a Hop Inn Tunnel & Cube Set

Tamsin

Administrator
Staff member
Win a Hop Inn Tunnel & Cube Set

Lisa from Hop Inn has kindly donated a tunnel & cube set (also available on Amazon and Ebay).

All you need to do enter is post one photo of your rabbit(s) having fun in this topic. Everyone who posts a photo goes in a hat and one random person will be plucked out and wins the tunnel & cube :)

hopinncube.jpg

hopinncube2.jpg

Here's Lopsy having fun chasing his treatball into a tunnel!

1622787_10101350689456298_9160692335382998581_n.jpg

I know how much some of you like floofy-feet and bunny-bums ;P

Ooohhh what is this new thing?

DSCF1616_zps05249db9.jpg

I think I have missed posting on all the threads but have been doing the scavenger hunt! :lol:

Noah mid zoomie (thankfully he turned just after the photo was taken and didnt crash into the fence :lol:) and Skye doing what she most enjoys - eating(!) in their free range area.

IMAG1436_BURST009_zpsf0f802dd.jpg

IMG_1173.jpg

Cute

IMG_1174-Version2.jpg

Cuter

IMG_1175-Version2-1.jpg

Worryingly Cute . . . .

sorry - just come back to thread and realised this isnt one photo - can you just treat the three as one??? and also the two below - just put both posts and all photos as ONE ticket please!!!!

Last edited:
IMG_2750.jpg

Breakfast in bed . . . how charming . . If you could just bring it a bit closer please . .

IMG_2751.jpg

Thats perfect thank you . .

I wanted to get a picture of Lilly playing with her treat ball but every photo is blurry because she moves so fast with it! Instead I have this picture of her after she pushed it into one of her tunnels and then sat and waited whilst I first took a photo and then rescued the treat ball so she could continue playing :lol:

An old photo (they are now house bunnies!) but here are Ronnie and Lola, who'd like to make their entry on behalf of the bunnies at RSPCA Walsall :love:

Having fun by being as norty as possible! Dany's bum disappearing into the chimenea :shock:

Thankfully it was empty and unlit!

My Babies

Guinness, my beautiful Belgian Hare, lounging about :) He is very lazy....Until food is about.

2014-11-08141345_zps9f8153e0.jpg

Last edited:
Back