• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Jessica is Struggling to Recover From a GA :-( u/d Doing Better Now

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
Sorry to ask for yet more vibes but Jessica (aged 9.5 years) had to have a GA/Dental today and she is having a very poor recovery :cry: I am so poorly myself so I am finding it very hard to cope with yet more anxiety about one of my Rabbits :cry:

Last edited:
:( poor Jessica :( I had similar issues with Harvey, he always recovered badly after GAs, it's very difficult knowing it's best for them to have it whilst knowing they may not cope well :( I hope she perks up quickly, lots and lots of fast recovery vibes x

Oh bless her, sending mega healing vibes and supportive hugs to you, Jane. Gosh, you are going through the mill at the moment, aren't you?

I hope she will be okay, please send her lots of loves and kisses and healing/positive vibes!

sending lots of vibes. x

can totally relate at the moment. have hardly slept in a week due to round the clock syringe feeding. i'm totally run down aswell. sending you lots of strength vibes xxx

Thank you everyone

Jessica is home now and although she is still very unsteady on her feet she is already eating. Hopefully this will continue and there will then be some output too xx

Sorry I'm late to this thread but am sending all the best vibes and hugs I can to help you and Jessica. Bless you and all your bunny and hammy family. ((((((Huge hugs))))))) xxxxxxx

I always seem to be late to these threads. I'm very pleased to see she is home and eating.

Vibes that she continues to improve and that she poops soon.

Back