• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Got my two babies and I totally besotted

shelleylea29

Young Bun
I've got my two Mini lips last night and what can I say, they are adorable, with such a lovely calm nature.... I'm in love.....😍😍 will post piccys soon

Ooh be careful, bunnies are so addictive. I got my two in the Spring and I love them so much. I love finding thing to keep their little minds busy. My kids say I love my buns more than I love them :lol:

Awww can't wait for piccies! I love mini lops, I have two :love: bunnies are addictive though, beware. I had one when I joined RU and now I have 6! :oops::lol:

Aww, lops are just the best! :love: My first and current rabbits were girl lops; and they had very different personalities! Baby was grumpy, bad tempered, fierce, very much the boss, and bit me almost constantly. Amy is sweet, loving, gentle, very much the boss, and licks me constantly! Can't wait to see pictures! What are their names?

Awwww. Mottle is a mini lop. So cute with their fat little faces and hanging down ears.

No wonder you are in love. Baby rabbits have got to be some of the sweetest ever animals. :love:

Back