• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I just spent two hours...

ripminnie

Wise Old Thumper
Writing a rainbow bridge tribute for Digby. It took ages going through all my photos to find the best ones. I'd almost finished. Then my computer froze, and the whole lot disappeared :cry: :cry: :cry:

Oh no :cry: try pressing restore auto saved content, you usually get most of it back then xx

:( :( :(

Poor you :( I was really worried about this happening when I wrote Harvey's rainbow bridge post, I was so worried that I ended up writing it all in a word document and then copying and pasting it over. When you feel like you have the energy to do it again then that's a good idea because then you can save a copy of it in case the forum ever crashes and loses it after it's posted too :)

:( :( :(

Poor you :( I was really worried about this happening when I wrote Harvey's rainbow bridge post, I was so worried that I ended up writing it all in a word document and then copying and pasting it over. When you feel like you have the energy to do it again then that's a good idea because then you can save a copy of it in case the forum ever crashes and loses it after it's posted too :)

This is what I did for Poppy ' s.

It's bad enough that happening at the best of times, let alone when you're upset. Xx

Back