• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Help out with what breed?

She's 9weeks my friend rescued her from a totally ignorant :censored: who was selling her on a fb page for a fiver ): and apparently her cage and water bottle broke last night so she couldn't have them and didn't even have food or hay for her.

She is although my clover wasn't best pleased I came home smelling like another bunny. She's got wee tiny ears I was thinking she was maybe a cross between a nethie and a mini Rex? Wee teenie ears but a bit of a long face. Although I'm rubbish at telling so that's why I came here lol

It might be easier to guess once she's grown a little and we can see if she grows into her ear/what size and shape body she ends up with. She's got quite chunky looking ears with suggests maybe some lop, head shape is a little dutch ish maybe. To be honest, she's adorable but quite heinz looking at the moment :lol:

No I promise it's those pictures!! They are about the same size as my pinkies lol honestly teenie, I said Nethie because another picture I took, which I lost when my phone had a fit the other day lol

She looks quite a bit like my Timmy when he was a baby! I don't know what breed he is, he's a mix, but I've always suspected that he's a nethie mix.

Hey just thought I'd update when I last saw her was when I took this picture until just after new year and was surprised how tiny she still was I thought she would have been much bigger especially since she's about 20 weeks now.

Back