• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

deleted

>_<

I do wish people would learn about the animal before buying it.... sigh...

good on you guys, the bun is very lucky!

He's very lucky he had some caring people to take him in :love: And hopefully his old owners will think twice now about getting a pet without doing proper research!

Oh what a lovely Christmas surprise, a new bunny :D He's very lucky to be getting a wonderful home.

Need to see some pictures of the buns! Xx

Yes they are lovely intelligent people, they just genuinely thought he would be happy in a tiny cage and just brought out to play with a couple of times a day. At least they listened to advice :) xx
It's a shame intelligence and wisdom are rarely the same thing: at least they know now :) My OH wasn't at all concerned about Lopsy's tiny set-up BUT did want to know if I'd let him free-range occasionally, bearing in mind we have all the poisonous plants on the list in our garden! I said if he wanted him to free-range he could look after him ;P Good luck with your new arrival!

well..lucky for this bunny you guys were around and also able to adopt her....frustrates me so much how stupid and narrow minded people are...i often say to check their hocks...as any inflamation is not only a sign of hard flooring or long nails but also not enough exercise as movement keeps them on their toes and exercise and things to do is essential.....saying all this I wish our setup was larger.............cant wait to see pics! wahooo! ;-)

I will try to get a picture of each of them later but our new little man is now called Star, named by my daughter, so I now have Twinkle and Star, :roll: xx

Lucky bunny :) I'm a big believer than life happens to you rather than the other way around.

I will say though that when I first got Harvey I read lots of rabbit books and spoke to the lady in the pet shop, thought about it for a couple of weeks and I thought an indoor cage (1m!!) with some free range time on the sofa was plenty of space. It was only when i joined RU that i realised how wrong it was! The problem is the amount of misinformation there is out there!

Lucky bunny :) I'm a big believer than life happens to you rather than the other way around.

I will say though that when I first got Harvey I read lots of rabbit books and spoke to the lady in the pet shop, thought about it for a couple of weeks and I thought an indoor cage (1m!!) with some free range time on the sofa was plenty of space. It was only when i joined RU that i realised how wrong it was! The problem is the amount of misinformation there is out there!
Deleted

Last edited:
Back