• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

George Houdini

GabyEmilyB

Warren Scout
So I was back at my parents for the weekend and George was being looked after by auntie debbie who spoilt him with fenugreek crunchies the little fatty haha
She called me on Saturday to say he escaped his pen and was roaming the whole house!(no chewed wires thank god!) as she was trying to round the little begger up, he did a runner and she fell onto the metal pen pannels....completely wrecking them loooool she felt so bad but I was more worried about her and George being ok.

Came back today and I didn't actually realise how bad they are....literally in half and unusable!haha so I've done a quick bunny proof of the lounge and he's on free range until I can order some new puppy pannels!haha

So George is living the life or Riley, my aunt has a bruised behind and I can see George staring at me from the other end of the corridor whilst I'm in bed!

Back