• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lord H-U/D 15OOhrs Post 45

Oh Jane, no... :(
Prayers being lifted as we speak. (((((((((Massive hugs)))))))) for you. xxxxxxx

No way :( poor boy. Have you just noticed something wrong Jane? I'm so sorry xxx

Over the last 24 hours there has just been something about him that niggled me. But nothing specific that would immediately cause alarm. This evening I examined him and on listening to his heart it is absolutely obvious that he has a very marked arrhythmia and his heart rate is also very slow.

C is on maternity leave, Laura is on holiday so I just hope Wendy can see him tomorrow morning. I really dont want to have to see a Locum

I absolutely mean it now when I say I am NEVER having any more Rabbits. I just cant take any more sadness :cry:

I am so sorry to hear this. I hope the visit to the vet goes as well as possible. I will be thinking of you.

That's such a sad update after everything else. On the plus side, he is with you and he will get the best care. Imagine what would have happened if he was with someone else. Have you let his breeder know?

He is still gorgeous and, being a bunny, probably doesn't know that there is anything amiss. Hugs to you both.

Vibes for him too Jane, you are having such a difficult time just now, it never ends for you...

Fee x

Jane, I am so sorry.

Lord H is in the best possible hands.

Sending love and strength to you and your boy - if anyone can get him through this, then you can.

Love always xxx

:cry: sending mega vibes for him, and hugs for you. I hope that it is something treatable .

Back