• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Some videos of my lot!

5a9ee3525df34112b9134ef4027a73ca.jpg

& a photo of Maizie and Daisy's set up. They still have a lot of toys waiting to be unpacked! They seem to be liking the cage though, and Daisy likes to sit on the bed and eat the hay :roll:

Awwwwww - I love bunnies periscoping. :love:

And Freddie is clearly wondering who that handsome bunny is!!

They are all beautiful.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awwwwww - I love bunnies periscoping. :love:

And Freddie is clearly wondering who that handsome bunny is!!

They are all beautiful.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maizie was really interested in what I was doing :lol: they both expected treats which is why they were periscoping at me!

Freddie was even temporarily distracted from food :shock::shock:

Thank you :)

Awe they are all so cute :love:

You certainly have your hands full with Marble and Billy :thumb:
Tell me about it!

They're so lovely and calm. Marble is cuddly and Billy is getting there, but they can be so naughty!
There's a built in cupboard in their room, I was putting some stuff in there earlier and Billy decided to jump in :roll:

Tell me about it!

They're so lovely and calm. Marble is cuddly and Billy is getting there, but they can be so naughty!
There's a built in cupboard in their room, I was putting some stuff in there earlier and Billy decided to jump in :roll:

Well if it's in their room it must be theirs you know that :lol:

I think he was checking to see if it led to Bunny Narnia ;)
An open door must meet escape!

Escape for everyone but you it would seem. :lol: :)
I was watching that and thinking you might cry out, "Help! I'm being held hostage by a pair of attack bunnehs!" :)

I don't know what that was on in the background with Maizie and Daisy but I think that would've set both Pip and Fiver off into a thumpfest. :lol: They're so chill unless Freddie is involved, eh?

I didn't realize Freddie had that different coloring about his neck and back. The neck markings make him look like he's wearing a wee bandana. :love:
Loved watching those bunneh feet flicky their way into a good hidey spot. :D "That's enough for my fans to ogle for today, thank you." xx

Escape for everyone but you it would seem. :lol: :)
I was watching that and thinking you might cry out, "Help! I'm being held hostage by a pair of attack bunnehs!" :)

I don't know what that was on in the background with Maizie and Daisy but I think that would've set both Pip and Fiver off into a thumpfest. :lol: They're so chill unless Freddie is involved, eh?

I didn't realize Freddie had that different coloring about his neck and back. The neck markings make him look like he's wearing a wee bandana. :love:
Loved watching those bunneh feet flicky their way into a good hidey spot. :D "That's enough for my fans to ogle for today, thank you." xx

Yeah, getting in is relatively easy, Billy even helps open the door! Getting out...well that's different! Nobody was here to help me anyway :( even if OH had been here he would just laugh :roll:

That was the TV program My Wife and Kids. They're not phased by anything in all honesty. I had them from babies and didn't really pussyfoot around them. I got them used to sounds so now they aren't bothered. Marble and Billy can be a bit jumpy but aren't too bad. Freddie is much the same as Maizie and Daisy. I think Luna had a similar attitude to me with house noises etc and he's still young so is adapting well :)

Freddie's markings are great :love: I never notice it looking like a bandana but now you mention it...
It was more likely "food. I've gone too long without food. I iz a starving bunneh" :roll:
He has a habit of eating, hopping around for a nosey, going back to his food, having a rest, eating some more, having a hop around etc :roll:
He's doing it now :lol: I can hear him munching, he'll soon hop into and around the bedroom :roll:

Eta: I've just watched the video and others - my tv isn't actually that loud :lol::shock: my phone picks up sounds and enhances them I think :roll:

Last edited:
http://youtu.be/CleXlb4kkKM

I've posted this on the WW enrichment thread, but though I'd add it here too.

I gave Freddie this toilet roll tube with hay and pellets inside. I gave it to him yesterday, and he still hasn't worked it out :roll: he just runs around with it and shakes it :lol::lol:

Back