• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I just got trapped in Marble and Billys room!

tashp90

Warren Veteran
Billy loves the door.
Billy lies behind the door so that when I open it, it nudges him and he knows there's a chance of escape to explore!

I went in to get a puppy panel. That was easy enough...getting out caused some issues.
With Marble and Billy trying to get out, and Freddie trying to get in :roll:

It genuinely took me 10 minutes to get out :oops::shock::roll:

I have to do this with my three cats. Two are in the kitchen, the other lives out in the family room, if either side gets to the other it's like a nuclear explosion. One of those things you avoid at all costs. :(

Billy loves the door.
Billy lies behind the door so that when I open it, it nudges him and he knows there's a chance of escape to explore!

I went in to get a puppy panel. That was easy enough...getting out caused some issues.
With Marble and Billy trying to get out, and Freddie trying to get in :roll:

It genuinely took me 10 minutes to get out :oops::shock::roll:

:lol::lol::lol::lol: this reminds me of the days when I had my quad. Whenever I went into their room they'd all come running and it was a nightmare trying to shut the door & get out with stepping on somebun/Hitting them with the door or having an escapee! And if I did get an escapee, trying to heard him back in without the others getting out was nigh on impossible! It was so much fun looking back, although when it's 10pm & you're trying to get to bed not so. It was usually Badger & Blueberry who were the culprits too! :roll::love:

:lol::lol::lol::lol: this reminds me of the days when I had my quad. Whenever I went into their room they'd all come running and it was a nightmare trying to shut the door & get out with stepping on somebun/Hitting them with the door or having an escapee! And if I did get an escapee, trying to heard him back in without the others getting out was nigh on impossible! It was so much fun looking back, although when it's 10pm & you're trying to get to bed not so. It was usually Badger & Blueberry who were the culprits too! :roll::love:
I find that a brush helps to herd Billy back into the room :lol: Marble will come when called so she's not too bad.
You can see the excitement when the door is opened and the sheer determination to get out :lol:

Back