• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Oh dear Freddie!

tashp90

Warren Veteran
Freddie somehow managed to get into Maizie and Daisy's enclosure :shock:
Daisy wasn't pleased to say the least. I quickly got him out of there and he's been like this since:
8b272a4d2543cd8068687effba7a95f4.jpg

Oh no :( anyone hurt?
No just some fur pulled luckily!
We attempted to start bonding yesterday but I chickened out so have someone coming to help in a few weeks.
I saw Maizie dart into a corner and then spotted Freddie. He was in there for less than 30 seconds before I managed to get him.

He's a monster because he lies next to the panels and sits watching them, as soon as they were put together he and Daisy were straight at each other :roll:

Poor Freddie :(
"Saves me from the big mean girls, mum!"
Hope they will all settle down soon. Maybe somebunny would like a treat to make him feel better. ;) xxxx

(P.S. we really need more pix of him :love: )

Hope they will all settle down soon. Maybe somebunny would like a treat to make him feel better. ;) xxxx

Yeh pics of his face not him butt :lol: if he will stay still long enough :D

Is he still eating you out of house and new home :thumb:

The only bunny getting a treat was Maizie! She had no involvement in the fur flying scrap! little freds gave as good as he got!

It's difficult to get pictures of him not eating/running away
Yeh pics of his face not him butt :lol: if he will stay still long enough :D

Is he still eating you out of house and new home :thumb:
It's so hard to get pictures of his face. He doesn't stay still!

In a word...yes!! He chewed a hole into the bottom of the pellet bag. He's eating as I type! I can hear him munching!

:love:
The only bunny getting a treat was Maizie! She had no involvement in the fur flying scrap! little freds gave as good as he got!

It's difficult to get pictures of him not eating/running away

It's so hard to get pictures of his face. He doesn't stay still!

In a word...yes!! He chewed a hole into the bottom of the pellet bag. He's eating as I type! I can hear him munching!

Awww poor Ickle Fweddie :cry: did nasty Daisy pick on you? Poor baby, come to me & I'll look after you! No mean girls here!

Awww poor Ickle Fweddie :cry: did nasty Daisy pick on you? Poor baby, come to me & I'll look after you! No mean girls here!
Trust me, he gave as good as he got! In fact, I think he seeks her out first! It's strange because they'll all happily lie against the puppy panels, but together is mayhem!
We'll get there :D you're not having him :p

Trust me, he gave as good as he got! In fact, I think he seeks her out first! It's strange because they'll all happily lie against the puppy panels, but together is mayhem!
We'll get there :D you're not having him :p

:lol: are you quite sure? 5 is an odd number and he sounds like a bottomless pit food wise? ;) :lol:

:lol: are you quite sure? 5 is an odd number and he sounds like a bottomless pit food wise? ;) :lol:
Wouldn't he create an odd number for you? ;)
He is an eating machine, but it's mostly hay so that's ok ;) apart from the hole his chewed into the pellet bag...

Wouldn't he create an odd number for you? ;)
He is an eating machine, but it's mostly hay so that's ok ;) apart from the hole his chewed into the pellet bag...

Nooooo not at all. Haven't you heard? 7 is now officially an even number - it was on the news yesterday! :p

No no no, you like 4, I like 8, I'll get him a nice calm submissive wifey and not your feisty girls :p
My girls aren't feisty...Daisy is feisty :p Maizie is lovely and calm and submissive :p we both know that if my trio fails, I'll have a wife here for him within weeks :lol::oops:

Back