• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

7 new arrivals *sigh *

Oh no. I guess there must be an almost limitless supply of rabbits (and other animals) needing homes ...

Our lovely barc rabbits (Tessie and Daisy) are cosy in their new shed with Frosty and Snowflake to cuddle up to.

Hope the new 7 find homes nice and quickly.

Oh dear :( hope they find new homes quickly :thumb: if I took on any more animals my OH would probably move out :shock::lol: If I every get fed up with him I'll be along for some more bunnies ;) :lol:

Oh dear :( hope they find new homes quickly :thumb: if I took on any more animals my OH would probably move out :shock::lol: If I every get fed up with him I'll be along for some more bunnies ;) :lol:

Yep same here :lol:

Possibly - how much does he like bunnies? :p

He tolerates them...

Or other animals ;) we already had plenty of pets, but I persuaded him to let me have the goats. They were the last ones. No more animals he said. Ok, I agreed :oops: Last summer, looked after friends cuddle bun. Myself and daughter loved having a cuddle bun for the week. BARC open day, shortly afterwards, fell in love with Boots :love: told him he would need a bunny wife too, but he fell for Boots too and said he should move in as a house bunny instead :love: but that is really it now, no more animals for me.

Or other animals ;) we already had plenty of pets, but I persuaded him to let me have the goats. They were the last ones. No more animals he said. Ok, I agreed :oops: Last summer, looked after friends cuddle bun. Myself and daughter loved having a cuddle bun for the week. BARC open day, shortly afterwards, fell in love with Boots :love: told him he would need a bunny wife too, but he fell for Boots too and said he should move in as a house bunny instead :love: but that is really it now, no more animals for me.

:lol: I love goats but have no idea of their needs in looking after...as for Boots...hope he gets his wifey bun...lol :) All the best in not getting any more animals...hee hehee

OH has warmed up to the rabbits in the last week since I've been in a bigger flat. He has said that I shouldn't get anymore, but he knows he won't really have a say in the matter ;)

He wants a dog :roll:

:lol: I love goats but have no idea of their needs in looking after...as for Boots...hope he gets his wifey bun...lol :) All the best in not getting any more animals...hee hehee

You need eyes in the back of your head with goats, they are so mischievous :lol: think of the naughtiest bunny and add more size and better climbing skills :shock: I love them though. Hubby tolerates them for my sake :love:

Boots is a pampered house bun now, I think he stayed outside for a few weeks maximum, even then he was mostly indoors (back in the summer) and seems very happy with all the human attention he gets, so he will be staying as a single bun unless he ever seems unhappy.

OH has warmed up to the rabbits in the last week since I've been in a bigger flat. He has said that I shouldn't get anymore, but he knows he won't really have a say in the matter ;)

He wants a dog :roll:

Compromise and get a Conti :lol:

Back