• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My beautiful girls

tashp90

Warren Veteran
:love:
efe7f8f9ce2a8f7f90c56761f258f8d8.jpg

Ooooooooooooo :shock::shock:
Spays and potential for more rabbits :shock:
Ive already said no until the girls are spayed :(
But its where im going to be working soon and no ones really shown interest in then due to the size they grow to, so they could still be there in spring!

Ive already said no until the girls are spayed :(
But its where im going to be working soon and no ones really shown interest in then due to the size they grow to, so they could still be there in spring!
Aww :( makes sense though!
Yeah people want the cute small "cuddly" ones :roll:

Aww :( makes sense though!
Yeah people want the cute small "cuddly" ones :roll:
I wont take anybun on until ive got the money set aside for the spays at least! Because they wont get done over winter due to the temperature differences so!

It is sad people only want the small cuddly ones, but at the same time I glad nobodys taken them on knowing they dont have the space or whatever! They have a 10 x 8 pen at the farm so they aren't doing bad there, just waiting for a home - but being looked after like the other residents :love:

I wont take anybun on until ive got the money set aside for the spays at least! Because they wont get done over winter due to the temperature differences so!

It is sad people only want the small cuddly ones, but at the same time I glad nobodys taken them on knowing they dont have the space or whatever! They have a 10 x 8 pen at the farm so they aren't doing bad there, just waiting for a home - but being looked after like the other residents :love:
That's pretty sensible of you :)

It's quite ironic because my cuddliest bun is also my biggest :love:

Sounds like that farm is doing very well with regards to their care!

That's pretty sensible of you :)

It's quite ironic because my cuddliest bun is also my biggest :love:

Sounds like that farm is doing very well with regards to their care!

Got to love a dead-leg-cuddle :love:

Their care is great, unfortunately the babies were born after two unwanted male&females were given to them after children got bored, female was pregnant and had 5 babies :(

Back