• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

"'Scuse me buts I spends lots of time draggings hays and pooping everywhere...

tashp90

Warren Veteran
Whys you sweepings up?"
7c7044d809aff5b59fb1d6d59d62a69b.jpg

My vacuum cleaner is broken so the buns decide it's a good time to be messy! Freddie isn't impressed!

3480c1d2f196414f49a76f02c6922953.jpg

He also mirrored my feelings when watching the rugby earlier!

Yes laminate is much easier! Boots' room is laminate and it's so easy to clean :thumb:

Yes laminate is much easier! Boots' room is laminate and it's so easy to clean :thumb:
My old flat was all laminate, it was a quick sweep up and clean in 10 minutes! Everywhere is carpet in the new place except the kitchen and bathroom :roll:
I'm dreading going into Marble and nd Billys room as Billy really isn't getting the hang of the litter tray!

I find my lot aren't interested in their hay until I try and sweep it up, then they want to eat it all and I'm naughty for moving it! :roll:

Bless him! Mean mummy, cleaning his mess he worked hard on;) :lol:
Hes so cute and fluffy :love:
I am a horrible mummy! It's ok though because my back was turned for 10 minutes and he's pooped all around the litter tray :roll:
I find my lot aren't interested in their hay until I try and sweep it up, then they want to eat it all and I'm naughty for moving it! :roll:
Mine are the same :lol::lol:

I am a horrible mummy! It's ok though because my back was turned for 10 minutes and he's pooped all around the litter tray :roll:

Mine are the same :lol::lol:
He got his revenge then ;) :lol: bless him, bet he gets annoyed again when you try and clean his poops :lol::love:

LOL, they just know don't they, when you are stressed about something having broken down... 4 nights out of 6 my bun decided she'd leave wet puddly gifts on my bed for me to wake up to when my washer died, the little d:evil: ... :lol:

LOL, they just know don't they, when you are stressed about something having broken down... 4 nights out of 6 my bun decided she'd leave wet puddly gifts on my bed for me to wake up to when my washer died, the little d:evil: ... :lol:
The only bun I can trust not to is marble. She's the best I have with a litter tray. The other 4 are a nightmare. Especially the boys!

My mam is coming to my rescue and brining me her spare hoover tomorrow :love:

Does the same apply to the poops around the tv? :lol::lol:

He does like a snuggle :D

Perhaps this was another commentary on the rugby? :lol:

Mine are so incredibly messy, all of them. Find me a neat bunny, I'll pay any price you name! ;)

Perhaps this was another commentary on the rugby? :lol:

Mine are so incredibly messy, all of them. Find me a neat bunny, I'll pay any price you name! ;)
Well it mirrored my thoughts at the end ;)

Marble!
She only ever goes in the litter tray! She was destructive until Billy arrived. Now she only makes a mess with boxes etc.

Back