• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recently I Rejoined the RWAF and I Have Just Opened the Latest RO Magazine........

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
.................to find a photo I must have submitted about 5-6 years ago is on page 23 !! :lol: The Rabbits were called Billie (on the left) and....ermmmmm..........Jane !

Hi, I've recently joined too... and got my first ever RO edition as a member this morning :D
Havn't opened it yet, cos I've been looking forwards to it coming so much, that I want to savor it :)
Looking forwards to reading it very much later tonight , especially page 23 :thumb:

Hi, I've recently joined too... and got my first ever RO edition as a member this morning :D
Havn't opened it yet, cos I've been looking forwards to it coming so much, that I want to savor it :)
Looking forwards to reading it very much later tonight , especially page 23 :thumb:

Well you'll see a backview of Billie and Jane !

Awww they look lovely :love:

Love how the photo is an example of how much hay they should have! :love:

They credited you as well!

It's lovely seeing your own photo in RO! :thumb: my copy has gone to my ex's house, so I haven't seen it yet...

Awww...look at their precious fluffy bums! :love:
How cool is that? :) Thanks, Jane, for posting. What kind of bunnies were they? They look like wildies. :love: xxxx

Awww...look at their precious fluffy bums! :love:
How cool is that? :) Thanks, Jane, for posting. What kind of bunnies were they? They look like wildies. :love: xxxx

They were cross breeds. They were part of the result of what can happen when a recently castrated but still fertile Buck gets put in with 3 entire Does......................:shock:

Back in the days when I believed all Vets were Rabbit savvy, it was a Vet who told me it'd be fine for the Buck to go in with the Does !!

All three became pregnant and I ended up with an extra 15 Rabbits in one 48 hour period of time :shock:

They were cross breeds. They were part of the result of what can happen when a recently castrated but still fertile Buck gets put in with 3 entire Does......................:shock:

Back in the days when I believed all Vets were Rabbit savvy, it was a Vet who told me it'd be fine for the Buck to go in with the Does !!

All three became pregnant and I ended up with an extra 15 Rabbits in one 48 hour period of time :shock:

Good grief! :shock: Must've been a shock. :(
Reminds me of when we had Shadow neutered, we thought we'd got to him before he'd got to our intact female. but...nine puppies later. :oops:
They were beautiful though. :love:

I am glad that there was a feature about the dangers to Rabbits caused by passive smoking. I think it is so selfish for humans to expose their Pets to cigarette smoke. If humans want to give themselves cancer and heart disease then that's up to them. But inflicting it on a Pet is not acceptable, ever.

I am glad that there was a feature about the dangers to Rabbits caused by passive smoking. I think it is so selfish for humans to expose their Pets to cigarette smoke. If humans want to give themselves cancer and heart disease then that's up to them. But inflicting it on a Pet is not acceptable, ever.

:thumb::thumb::thumb:

:thumb: well said jane, this was the article I had to read first

Just reading it with a cuppa now

Obviously starting on page 23 (and page 14 for willowsmum's Bristol Hopper Group!)

Back