• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What has my slipper done to you ?

Mrsmcarey

Mama Doe
Rosie had been bugging me for about 10 minutes [emoji4] she wants a fenugreek Crunchie then she will go to bed haha

I ignored her and this is what she did [emoji1].

https://vimeo.com/111262399

I gave her a Crunchie and she took herself off nicely to bed for an hour now she is out and playing again lol and now I want to go,to bed [emoji20]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Ouch! :shock: And I thought I was the only one who had a bun get nippy like that with either me or some object of mine when I wasn't attending properly! :lol:

Ouch! :shock: And I thought I was the only one who had a bun get nippy like that with either me or some object of mine when I wasn't attending properly! :lol:

She isn't nippy as much as strong willed :lol: and trying her best to tell me how to do things she wants done :roll: I'm a bit slow I think :lol:

She has been with me 2 weeks and is getting cheekier by the second :roll:

Last edited:
Hehe this made me giggle as this was part of our evening routine too. At around 10pm Rosie would always vent her frustrations on my slippers and here is the evidence:

cc4ce83ed6155fff28b1e3c4f267d0f9.jpg

d3aa32e864553c7142364cd7e813278e.jpg

5f2a4909f7a448735669804a4fc66fc7.jpg

She gets awful stressed out that her silly hoomins are going to forget about her bedtime fenugreek crunchy. Lol :)

Mimzy does something similar to his floor pads if I am late with treats or the house gets too cold. But he really tears at them and most of them have huge holes where he's had multiple goes at them. Eventually I have to take what was once a single long towel and split it into sections because he's been...erm...decorating. :lol:
Ah well...they've got so few ways to get our attention. I suppose this is better than them sending up smoke signals! :lol:

Hehe this made me giggle as this was part of our evening routine too. At around 10pm Rosie would always vent her frustrations on my slippers and here is the evidence:

cc4ce83ed6155fff28b1e3c4f267d0f9.jpg

d3aa32e864553c7142364cd7e813278e.jpg

5f2a4909f7a448735669804a4fc66fc7.jpg

She gets awful stressed out that her silly hoomins are going to forget about her bedtime fenugreek crunchy. Lol :)

I saw this earlier but my phone is playing up and could not comment :roll: once I had stopped laughing at your poor slippers I wondered if they were on your feet at the time or like mine lying helpless :lol:

I saw this earlier but my phone is playing up and could not comment :roll: once I had stopped laughing at your poor slippers I wondered if they were on your feet at the time or like mine lying helpless :lol:
I used to keep my slippers up on the coffee table shelf but a couple of nights before Rosie left I went to reach for them and they were gone.

I couldn't find either of them anywhere and had to go to bed without them, then the next day I found them under the corner couch at the very back and when I finally retrieved them that was the state they were in. Lol :)

I used to keep my slippers up on the coffee table shelf but a couple of nights before Rosie left I went to reach for them and they were gone.

I couldn't find either of them anywhere and had to go to bed without them, then the next day I found them under the corner couch at the very back and when I finally retrieved them that was the state they were in. Lol :)

:shock: stolen and killed :lol:

She met Stu yesterday by accident :shock:

the boys were out in the garden after clean out and he decided to visit the house as usual :roll: she was in her bed :) must have seen him go up to her pen and decided to see who it was visiting with a new smell :?

they sniffed a bit then Stu decided that he didn't like her and snapped at the pen so he was quickly removed and ushered back into the garden :?

he didn't re-visit and went back outside and sat with Casserole, she sat in the pen looking out and just grumbled at me every time i walked past or put my hands in to do anything :roll: as i was trying to clean her out also ;)

Back