• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Too much- awful week (but could be worse, still all are currently here)

Sky-O

Wise Old Thumper
It's been a horrendous week on the rabbit front (in addition to a horrendous week on the work AND mentals front).

On Saturday We had Hope's drama and he didn't come home until Monday night, when he could breathe. On Wednesday, Sunny went down and was in complete ileus- also dealt with a jobsworth vet and an extortionate bill for nothing- up regularly throughout the night medicating, syringe feeding, etc, etc. Autumn decided it was a smart idea to have an episode yesterday and how he's still here and alive and made it through, I don't know. And now, AND NOW, Sunny, who has been really pretty good, decides it's a smart idea to head down again.

I am so very, very tired, so very, very stressed and more than anything, I want my bunnies to be ok. :cry:

What a nightmare for you :cry: Dealing with one sick Rabbit is stressful enough, but when a 'domino effect' kicks off and several become ill I know it can feel completely draining.

I really hope they all stabilise very soon xx

Thanks Jane and Hele. I just realised this is the 3rd consecutive day, and 6th day out of the last 7, where I've had to face losing a bunny.

Just want to leave some well wishes for you and all the bunnies. One poorly one is hard enough, but that cascading effect is beyond draining. :(
I hope everyone is doing better soon and that things will ease up for you all. xxxx

:cry: thinking of you and sending vibes to the buns and hugs to you, I really hope things improve

Oh no what an awful week for you :cry: my bunnies all like to be ill at the same time as well :roll: hope everybun gets well soon!

I hope the current keeping well vibe continues.. much love to everybun and loads of hugs for you...:love:

Back