• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

And another...

tashp90

Warren Veteran
Freddie thread!!

He's certainly making himself at home at the new flat!
8ee2c7e741c8b68a6f18b73fb7bbcff9.jpg

5da5534c1b7a5bfcb294588ac0e23d24.jpg

6e33d42efd1862fbc52be60daa794b88.jpg

Oh Fweddie your leggies are getting longer ! You are such a little sweetheart, hope mummy lets you in the bedroom tonight :lol:

Oh he is definitely very at home there :love:

Rosie: hiya Fwogg Fweddie, I iz glad I don't has to smell you anymore :lol: butz this mummeh keeps on tellings off the Rosie for chasing the cats :shock: they iz on my floor then I chase themz :lol:

Mrsmcarey yes Rosie but Cleo is very scared of you and she does also have to put up with Jessy who also chases her :?

He is adorable :love:
Isn't he just!!!
Oh Fweddie your leggies are getting longer ! You are such a little sweetheart, hope mummy lets you in the bedroom tonight :lol:
He is allowed in the bedroom as he doesn't destroy anything! He likes to sleep under the bed or next to this cushions. He has a corner that he likes to poo in, and I can hear him running about :lol: He's currently sitting in his litter tray, which is opposite the bedroom door, munching on hay and staring at me. If I get up, he runs into the bedroom :lol::lol:
Marble and Billys room is opposite mine and he likes to lie next to that door too :roll:

Oh he is definitely very at home there :love:

Rosie: hiya Fwogg Fweddie, I iz glad I don't has to smell you anymore :lol: butz this mummeh keeps on tellings off the Rosie for chasing the cats :shock: they iz on my floor then I chase themz :lol:

Mrsmcarey yes Rosie but Cleo is very scared of you and she does also have to put up with Jessy who also chases her :?
He's made himself very comfortable! Sounds like Rosie is putting everyone in their place too :lol::lol:

Freddie: I don't smells Wosie, members the night yous lays next to mys cage, you didnts mind my smells thens! Chasing cats sounds fun! I wants a cat to chase! I has other bunnehs that I runs up and downs the cage next too!

Daisy:yous may not has to smells him but I do! Maizie is silly and she likes him and lies next to him. I tries to put him in his place but there's stoopid bars in my ways and mumz claps and tells me not to be horribles. Do yous want him back Wosie?

Back