• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

We went to universal Halloween horror night ...

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
Oh my ... I was such a scaredy ... pics are rubbish as everytime I got my camera out the nasty ghouls and things homed in on me lol ..

i loved this! one of the best nights i've ever had
did you make it through every house?

it was brill ... no didn't get in them all unfortunately . we did do the walking dead one ..Queue time was just over an hour eek...was well worth the wait though .

We've just got back from this too!! Best time EVER! We've decided that we can never go to Orlando at any other time of year from now on lol.

Which was your favourite street? We absolutely loved the Purge street but Voodoo and Face Off ones were awesome too. The house were all brilliant too. We went on a few nights so managed to see all the houses that way (never would have been able to manage it in one night). The Walking Dead and From Dusk til Dawn houses were great but I think the Halloween and clown ones were the scariest!

My teenage daughter was hilarious in the Halloween house actually. She's been dying to go for ages but she's a total wuss which made for some really funny moments. At one point she got such a fright that she grabbed some random bloke in front of her! He then turned around and started laughing, and at that exact moment we went round a corner and she got a fright from the regular crew guy stood there (not in a costume or anything) and screamed really loudly. At which the guy in front laughed even more. She reckons she'll never be able to live it down. :lol:

Last edited:
We've just got back from this too!! Best time EVER! We've decided that we can never go to Orlando at any other time of year from now on lol.

Which was your favourite street? We absolutely loved the Purge street but Voodoo and Face Off ones were awesome too. The house were all brilliant too. We went on a few nights so managed to see all the houses that way (never would have been able to manage it in one night). The Walking Dead and From Dusk til Dawn houses were great but I think the Halloween and clown ones were the scariest!

My teenage daughter was hilarious in the Halloween house actually. She's been dying to go for ages but she's a total wuss which made for some really funny moments. At one point she got such a fright that she grabbed some random bloke in front of her! He then turned around and started laughing, and at that exact moment we went round a corner and she got a fright from the regular crew guy stood there (not in a costume or anything) and screamed really loudly. At which the guy in front laughed even more. She reckons she'll never be able to live it down. :lol:

lol ... (should have heard me sream ..lol )

think the voodoo street was best .

Back