• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lord Spenser - an update

susie bun

Wise Old Thumper
Spenser has become a dedicated reader of newspapers:

He has also discovered that when I pull his crate out to sweep out behind it, he can comfortably settle himself by the radiator:

And of course there is the important business of grooming. Lord Spenser always likes to look his best:

Last edited:
I dont think that newspaper is up to his usual standard Susie.. Is that a mere tabloid rag by any chance,,, methinks the FT will be more appropriate reading material!!!

I dont think that newspaper is up to his usual standard Susie.. Is that a mere tabloid rag by any chance,,, methinks the FT will be more appropriate reading material!!!

It is indeed! Lord Spenser prefers to read the sport supplement of The Herald, but I put all the newspapers donated for his lordship's perusal to good use.

Well, I am sure he is up to speed with everything sporty and is putting his new sports prowess to good use by using his brute strength to get to that radiator....

What a handsome chap he is....i love Spenser and his gleaming magnificence!!!:love: (is that a word?:lol:)

Fee xxx

Well, I am sure he is up to speed with everything sporty and is putting his new sports prowess to good use by using his brute strength to get to that radiator....

What a handsome chap he is....i love Spenser and his gleaming magnificence!!!:love: (is that a word?:lol:)

Fee xxx

Spenser: Yes, 'magnificence' is a word. It is a very good word for me. I shall add it to my title - Lord Spenser the Magnificent.

Back