• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Any rescues that want 2 hutches?

Lucy-Lou

Mama Doe
I'm not sure if this is allowed in this section but just putting it out there to see if there is any interest.

As the babies are moving into their shed soon I'll have 2 spare hutches. They're both 5x2 foot doubles in good condition, and one has a thermal hutch cover with it. (The babies are currently living with access to both hutches via their run.)

I'm not sure if any rescues would want these as they're below 6x2 foot, but was just wondering if there are any who need spare accommodation for temporary housing or emergency admissions.

I'm in the north west and could probably borrow a van to deliver them to anywhere reasonably nearby.

If anyone knows of any rescues who could use them then please let me know :wave:

Just bumping this up... hope a rescue can make use of these as I don't want to sell them (I don't want people using them without a connecting run.)

What a lovely offer :love: Have you contacted any rescues nearby to see if they could use them? I know that not all rescues are on RU and maybe don't have much time to come on all the time, so they might miss this post.

Back