• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Suzi the bath towel warmer...

Rabcat

Mama Doe
I'm making it all nice an warm and furry for you Mummeh :D... :roll:

f64c83256b171100639fe3770a170ce2_zpscaa29742.jpg

Awww :love:

Is it me, or does she look a bit annoyed at you? :oops::lol:

Yep she was annoyed cos I said "gerofff me towels you lickle monkey" - not shouting or nothing though cos I was too busy laughing at the silly little sausage :D

I love her to bits no matter how much she rips holes in the stair carpet etc. :roll:

I was always unlucky with my cats and have lost 5 altogether over the years to accidents, going missing etc but little Suzi is a mostly indoor cat so I have had her for 8 years now :D She only goes in the back garden and I won't let her out the front as she is so not used to cars, other cats, children etc.

The buns are fascinated by her and always try to get close but she runs off like a rocket :lol: She thinks they are so much trouble :D

Isn't that her towel, nasty mummy taking it away. How could you with that cute little face wanting to keep it. :D

Oh Suzi you are gorgeous, I love your little face :love: I wish you could see my cat George at the moment, he is curled up on my OH freshly laundered fleecey top, and I've folded a sleeve over him-so cute. I would take a photo, but the lights are off and I don't want to use the flash in case it wakes him up-I know I know I'm wrapped round his paw :lol:

Oh Suzi you are gorgeous, I love your little face :love: I wish you could see my cat George at the moment, he is curled up on my OH freshly laundered fleecey top, and I've folded a sleeve over him-so cute. I would take a photo, but the lights are off and I don't want to use the flash in case it wakes him up-I know I know I'm wrapped round his paw :lol:

Suzi says "fank u for finking I ams gorgeous - I do try to keep myself very cleans with sparkly eyes. Give licks and purrs to George for me and tells him he is doings good to keep the fleecey warm and furries"

Don't you just love how they find nice warm cuddly places to relax :lol: xxxx

Suzi says "fank u for finking I ams gorgeous - I do try to keep myself very cleans with sparkly eyes. Give licks and purrs to George for me and tells him he is doings good to keep the fleecey warm and furries"

Don't you just love how they find nice warm cuddly places to relax :lol: xxxx

Here he is, he's been there 3 hours now !

2bef75c132e76f3e60779e5bd53b1df3_zpse8a42eb7.jpg
[/IMG]

I have one of these too!

I can never have a bath in peace anymore, Rupert normally dangles his tail in the water he is so stupid!

I have one of these too!

I can never have a bath in peace anymore, Rupert normally dangles his tail in the water he is so stupid!

They are sooooo funny aren't they. Suzi will sit and stare at me whilst I am in the bath and as soon as I get out she walks off and ignores me :roll: :lol:

Back