• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My girls <3 Jacquetta & Lady Katherine

Sarah1989

Warren Veteran
I doubt you'll have seen many pictures of my girls when they were teeny tiny babies as I kept them quiet for a while. But now here they are in all their tiny 8 week oldness :love::love::love: This was their first photo shoot.

Baby Lady Katherine

Baby Jacquetta

Together

On the sofa

Jacquetta was always the quiet, timid one, even then.

They liked to lay in their litter tray instead of actually using it :roll:

Jacquetta always grooms her sister. Lady Katherine never reciprocates, but she has licked me :love:

Beautiful :love:

*toddles off to work out a setup for another pair* ;)

:lol::lol::lol::lol: I knew you'd cave in eventually! It's just not the same not sleeping in a cage is it? :p but you can't have my girls! :shock: you'd have to get past Slipper & my OH first! :shock: :lol::lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol: I knew you'd cave in eventually! It's just not the same not sleeping in a cage is it? :p but you can't have my girls! :shock: you'd have to get past Slipper & my OH first! :shock: :lol::lol::lol:
I haven't caved until I bunny nap ;)
But if I bunny napped all the buns I love on here then I'd end up with more than 1 extra set up :oops:

I'm sure I'd manage it somehow, I can be quite persistent and determined ;)

I haven't caved until I bunny nap ;)
But if I bunny napped all the buns I love on here then I'd end up with more than 1 extra set up :oops:

I'm sure I'd manage it somehow, I can be quite persistent and determined ;)

I'll trade you my girls for Fweddie Fwog ;) then steal my girls back obviously! :p

There are sooooo many bunnies I want to steal on here! I can't even think of them all right now, but definitely Doughnut & Fweddie, Rosie, Moley, Hector, Boots, Lord Herbert, Endeavor, all the different coloured Dutchies that (I think) Fifibutton has and pretty much every single bunny BARC has for adoption & many many more :lol:

I'll trade you my girls for Fweddie Fwog ;) then steal my girls back obviously! :p

There are sooooo many bunnies I want to steal on here! I can't even think of them all right now, but definitely Doughnut & Fweddie, Rosie, Moley, Hector, Boots, Lord Herbert, Endeavor, all the different coloured Dutchies that (I think) Fifibutton has and pretty much every single bunny BARC has for adoption & many many more :lol:
We should team up.
Get a huge house.
Bunny nap all of the RU bunnies.
Live in the bunny house happily ever after!

I bought them loads of toys, but they were never interested :roll: then I chucked in a cardboard box & they went mad!

They got too big to stay on the sofa at cleaning out time, and Lady Katherine's norty personality was beginning to show....

I tried out the panorama function on my iPhone

First time in their new hutch

Jacquetta knows where the hay is kept

Whilst Lady Katherine decided I was in her way and proceeded to try and evict me :roll::lol:

I was asked how large they'd become so I scooped up Lady Katherine for a selfie... she wasn't impressed!

Even now they're grown up now, they still like laying on each other

In between evicting me of course :roll::lol:

And the most recent photos, taken at feeding time... "mum!! why are you sticking that in our faces?! it doesn't look like our dinner!"

I love my girls!! They're awesome :love::love::love::love::love::love:

They really are beautiful & such a lovely colour

Thank you :love: I think so obviously, but I'm very biased :lol: they're blue beverans, which is a very rare breed in this country by the looks of it. They would have been BRC show bunnies and breeding machines if I hadn't got there first! :cry::evil::censored:

They are amazing! Love them
But so tiny at 8 weeks!

I know! I was quite shocked when I went to collect them and saw how tiny they were. I hadn't been able to find out much about beverans at all beforehand, other than that they were probably a large breed so I'd taken my large carrier and then they were tiny! When they went to the vets after maybe a week or two as Lady Katherine was sneezing, they only weighed 800g! :shock: They weigh A LOT more now though :lol:

Oh my they were gorgeous babies and are so lovely now :love:

if i nabbed them i would have triplets as they do look remarkably like Casserole :love::thumb:

Back