• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Whats the Best Online Pet Shop?? :)

pudgey420

Warren Scout
Hello

Wondering what online Pet places you use to buy your babies goodies??

Good Ones I have found are - vetuk.co.uk & Netpetshop.co.uk

Can you please tell me some others? :)

I tend to use viovet and zooplus.

Keep an eye on the prices at viovet though, they have fluctuated in the past :shock: I think they are back to being very competitive now though :thumb:

Love them or loathe them, I tend to use P @ H for the bulk of mine, which is not very often. I use them for the heavy stuff, like bags of cat litter, big bags of cat food, and forage (online prices usually 20% off) and it's free delivery over £29. ( easily spent) can't fault the delivery or time scale.

Oh and for really cute stuff (but a little on the expensive side) there is 'Hop Nibble Squeek' on facebook. Their stuff is amazing!

Viovet and actually Amazon for food and toys. We also had metal panels from there and hidey boxes. We buy hay by the bale now but used to get it online from Feedem and the Willow Warren but it was pricey. Obviously the hay experts for herbs and more specialized hays too :thumb:

Back