• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Freddie doesn't approve of not being allowed in the bedroom!

tashp90

Warren Veteran
These were last night:
5510d02796a443dc0c16907a5d79c24c.jpg

30d9948787e06e779d44ad886bf81285.jpg

And tonight:
343c776b4cd3614a7b2199051849ad18.jpg

"You is not closing this door or shutting me out tonights!"

And some cuddles earlier:
bddc3bc33ef8e7cc053c22ff1174a4d8.jpg

e478cc1988b1a8f29176859ffc164de5.jpg

Aww he's such a fluffball :love: it does look like he's standing his ground tonight, wonder who gives in first ;)

He's such a cutie :love: now you have moved house are you able to have a room to yourself, with no puppy panel enclosed bed?

Oh bless you Freddie, you just want to cuddle in bed with mommie don't you :lol:
He just wants to be in the bedroom :lol: not even on the bed! I just randomly hear him running around like a loon!
Awww come live with me Fweddie, I won't ever lock you out of the bedroom!!
Nope, nope, nope :p he didn't get locked put last night! Well until 5am when I woke up to him trying to get into the bag of pellets!

Aww he's such a fluffball :love: it does look like he's standing his ground tonight, wonder who gives in first ;)
I definitely gave in :lol: I just turned my back and went to sleep. I think he loves the bedroom because there's lots to jump on and off and he likes sleeping under the bed. It's ok as long as he doesn't become destructive!
He's such a cutie :love: now you have moved house are you able to have a room to yourself, with no puppy panel enclosed bed?
Yes and it feels amazing! I have a clear pathway from bed to bathroom too! my long term plan is to only need one safety gate and thats across Billy and Marbles room ;)

He just wants to be in the bedroom :lol: not even on the bed! I just randomly hear him running around like a loon!

Nope, nope, nope :p he didn't get locked put last night! Well until 5am when I woke up to him trying to get into the bag of pellets!

Well that was your silly fault leaving pellets where a poor powerless bunneh can get them! :roll: you just can't get the staff these days can you Fweddie?! You poor abused bunny :cry:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Well that was your silly fault leaving pellets where a poor powerless bunneh can get them! :roll: you just can't get the staff these days can you Fweddie?! You poor abused bunny :cry:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:
He's been trying to chew a hole into the bottom of the bag :roll:
He's not impressed now that I've moved them :lol:

Poor abused bunny?! :shock: he gets to do what he wants just because he's so cute :love:

He's been trying to chew a hole into the bottom of the bag :roll:
He's not impressed now that I've moved them :lol:

Poor abused bunny?! :shock: he gets to do what he wants just because he's so cute :love:

:lol: and quite right too! He's Fweddie Fwog and we all know what happens when you kiss fwoggies ;)

I love that photo. I hope you don't mind but I saved it on my phone when it was very first posted, it makes me go all warm & gooey whenever I see it :oops:
Of course I don't mind. It's all over Pinterst too ;) Its one of my faves xx

Back