• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Can I see your pretty painted hutches?

beki

Mama Doe
I need some help choosing some hutch colours, I think I like cuprinol willow but I haven't seen it in real life!

Thanks. :)

I have sheds, so don't have any nicely painted hutches. Hope someone else can post some photos.

(My sheds aren't a very nice colour, so won't post photos)

Here's mine when it was first done. It was done in Seagrass and Country Cream.

P1030975.jpg

I'm using Cuprinol Seagrass for my shed too, still need to finish it off though! Have done a bit more since this pic.
10447636_10152822668188698_624770480386812436_n.jpg

Thanks for the pictures :) sea grass is so pretty!! But I also like willow too, oh decisions decisions!!!

I'm using Cuprinol Seagrass for my shed too, still need to finish it off though! Have done a bit more since this pic.
10447636_10152822668188698_624770480386812436_n.jpg

catxx, you're shed is nearly identical to the one we've just put up. We're off to look at shelving on Saturday but do you have any pictures of the inside of yours for some ideas? Husband and I can't agree on what would be best.
OP i'm painting it weatherseal conker as wood on front of our house is that colour so we'll all blend well. Although officially they'll be living in a detached house while we're in a mid-terrace!!

catxx, you're shed is nearly identical to the one we've just put up. We're off to look at shelving on Saturday but do you have any pictures of the inside of yours for some ideas? Husband and I can't agree on what would be best.
OP i'm painting it weatherseal conker as wood on front of our house is that colour so we'll all blend well. Although officially they'll be living in a detached house while we're in a mid-terrace!!

See here:
http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?424830-Commissioning-a-bunny-shed-U-D-IT-S-ARRIVED!
:D:D

Thank you catxx, looks absolutely amazing. I'll make sure Martin has a great tea tomorrow evening, some wine then hit him with your pictures!!! ;) We were at B&Q tonight for insulation, shelving and weatherseal. Managed to get roof insulated tonight and fingers crossed for dry weather tomorrow so I can paint outside and Martin will finish inside on Sunday. He's put an inside and outside light and 2 sockets so I can sit in with them and read and listen to my radio! All wires safely behind metal trunking! I'll take pictures but it won't be quite up to your quality so I won't be showing Hoppity and Hector. :)

Back