• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Living World Teach 'N Treat

MummyBunnyEm

Mama Doe
Bought one last night. What a disaster! Just caused the buns to fight, Barneys an absolute nightmare when it comes down to food and will happily wrestle Chloe out of the way :( I'm not sure why he is so food obsessed, he gets three meals a day!

Bo finds it too easy and gets all the food out straight away before Bee gets a look in...

they do like throwing the blue pieces around the floor though

we have one to mabels just to clever, when we first got it and sox was still baby he didn't understand especially when put the disc piece on he sat on top just looking down as if to say well what do I do :lol:

Elsie works these things out really quickly. Arthur sits and waits for Elsie to solve the puzzle then goes 'oooh food nom!'

Ive been hanging pieces of brocolli in their run and Arthur hasnt found one yet. Hes a bun of little brain :love:

Chloe worked it out but wasn't quick enough at getting the treats meaning Barney ate most of them. Then he got frustrated and started digging at it :lol:

Delilah my conti x is absolutely always 100% focused on food. She has plenty of hay on hand, her daily prtion of pellets, fresh grass and herbs and veg....and still she is hungry!!!!!!!!

Chloe worked it out but wasn't quick enough at getting the treats meaning Barney ate most of them. Then he got frustrated and started digging at it :lol:

Sounds like Sheldon - except he tries (and often succeeds) to pick the whole thing up and chuck it around when it's empty :)

Rosie can do it no problems she is so delicate at taking out the stoppers and looking for the treat :love:

Pie hasn't a clue :roll: but did work out that while Rosie was picking up the pieces she could pinch the treat :evil: Rosie wasn't impressed :lol:

My girl bunnies have learnt to use treat n teach straight away although Noodle was much more refined & ladylike in her play. Joey:love:, I fear, is a little dim. He can't even work out how to take himself outside through wide open doors (his lordship REALLY loves it once he has been carried out there on his velvet cushion :lol:). Boo on the other hand finds me in the house, leads me to the back door & asks to go out by begging:love:

Rosie can do it no problems she is so delicate at taking out the stoppers and looking for the treat :love:

Pie hasn't a clue :roll: but did work out that while Rosie was picking up the pieces she could pinch the treat :evil: Rosie wasn't impressed :lol:

!!! Don't blame her !!!

Poor Rosie :)
Mine like their teach and treat, I've never seen them use it but they clearly do as its empty every morning

Back