• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rosie Mouse Killer .....

Mrsmcarey

Mama Doe
So Husband has spent 2 days setting up my new IP Camera so i can watch Lady Rosie in the day to see what she gets up to if anything :lol:

We finally got it set up and working wireless and managed to get the phones to work too :D he said just one last thing to look at and check :D and he says whats wrong with this mouse :? he had her the unplug ding from the laptop but couldn't work out what it was:roll:

And into the kitchen bobs a little bunny bum called Rosie :evil:

it was my very special mouse too:(:lol:

You might be able to fix it, I stuck mine back together when Ludo did that and it still worked as long as it wasn't waved around too much!

You might be able to fix it, I stuck mine back together when Ludo did that and it still worked as long as it wasn't waved around too much!

No she has bitten all the way thru in two separate places :roll:

She is happy chasing the treat ball round the floor now with a few bedtime pellets in closely watched by Cleo who won't go on the floor as Rosie chases her :lol: the cat is twice the size of Rosie :lol:

Oops! :lol: at first I thought she'd killed a real mouse :shock:
It was a nice mouse though!

I think if she did catch one it wouldn't stand a chance :lol:

That mouse was at least 8 years old :oops: it was a perfect fit in my hand too :oops:

Last edited:
Oh dear. Naughty Rosie!

I was imagining from the title that she had stolen a mouse toy from one of your cats.

Oh dear. Naughty Rosie!

I was imagining from the title that she had stolen a mouse toy from one of your cats.

She has taken one of the squeaky cat mouses and ran around with it in her mouth but Hubby took it off her as she was grooming it a bit too much :roll:

And he didn't get any pics :evil:

Oh dear! You can unscrew it and fit a new wire: I've done that before!

Ooh might try that maybe a visit to maplin is required :D

I thought she'd killed a real mouse too! :shock::lol: sounds like she is keeping you all on your toes :lol: I love hearing about her escapades!! :love:

Firstly I thought you were talking about a real mouse and secondly I wasnt all that shocked. I could well believe that Rosie would take on a mouse. Lol

Lastly I'm sorry to hear bout your much loved mouse coming to the end of its technological life :(

Hi Rosie, I'm loving hearing stories about you xx

Ooh might try that maybe a visit to maplin is required :D
Maplin is an evil place: it wants to take all my money! :lol: There's no harm in trying it as you can't make it MORE useless! Good luck! And I know exactly what you mean about having the 'right' mouse: I have to use the cheapest bogstandard ones because the rest just don't feel right!

Maplin is an evil place: it wants to take all my money! :lol: There's no harm in trying it as you can't make it MORE useless! Good luck! And I know exactly what you mean about having the 'right' mouse: I have to use the cheapest bogstandard ones because the rest just don't feel right!

Maplin want £10 for a usb lead I'm gona see if I can just bodge later :lol:

Back