• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Heat pod time??

emmiiee

Warren Veteran
It got to 5c last night, to early to start giving heat pods?? my 2 still sit out even in this temp! despite having a hideaway to go in!

Nope.. I dont put heat pods in until its below zero..or near to freezing...

Am I bad??

Nope.. I dont put heat pods in until its below zero..or near to freezing...

Am I bad??

ha no this is what I normally do, but I had Crunchie last year who was 7 so gave them all heat pods earlier, but the 2 outside are 3, so should be young and healthy and able to deal with the cold x

All Willow did last year was dig at the snuggle safe! She is bit daft!!

I don't yet. There is a long way to go till April and I'd rather they didn't rely on them too early. I wait till water is freezing. Horrible mum that I am but mine tend to move away from them anyway! It's different for very old or ill buns but mine are all bouncing buns!

I gave mine one last night and he's indoors :oops:

He lives in the coldest room of the house, and it does get really cold in there - I have to have the heater on 5 (out of 6) for me to be comfortable in there during winter. Plus it was 2 degrees here, and I didn't want to leave the heater on all night when it's on high. I don't know if he used it though - I just think it's there if he wants it, but he doesn't have to use it.

I started putting one pad in their bedroom last week but looked out twice last night at 3am and 5.20am and they were both sitting out in living area! So don't think I'll bother tonight. :lol:

Back