• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

rest his soul (nve)

lawathome

New Kit
hi everybody

its been long time since i was here and some u may know

feeling depressed, very sad and upsetting news, my little Nve for 5 years (rabbit) pass away this morning (R.I.P.)

just wanted to share this news and as i don't have him... he went for a broken his left front elbow to RSPCA in Finsbury Park

yesterday he had his opt and was doing ok... i dont know what to do been crying away and he was my fav, he really had a unique personality, i always cuddled, huggiz and always begging for me, always going around and around me and he always went to our pray room (indian god room) and prayed and look at them... we always thought that he was sent to us from god way he prayed to them every day... always took out time for my little nve... always when i went out and came bk home his always waiting for me or come running to me soon as i came back home

i want to share my stories of his life with you and asked anything u like

plz dont delete all i got to keep on the web

Last edited:
I am so very very sorry - it is heartbreaking I know. and posting on here about how you feel and how he was can be so very precious.

i knew what he was saying "daddy daddy" i miss u.... "daddy daddy" love me "daddy daddy"pick me up"daddy daddy"i want to stay with u..."daddy daddy" i want to stay beside u while u eat or sit

i shouldn't of done the opt, told to take away his foot... he would of been still alive... why did i say to fix it elbow

thank you for all ur kind word and support... please i really do love all ur msg...im sitting here crying away

I'm so very sorry for your loss :cry: I think you and the vet tried your best for him, I'm sure his leg couldn't have been left without an operation, so try not to be hard on yourself about that.

I'm so sorry you lost your baby boy :cry: I'm sure that going ahead with the op was in his best interests, so please know that you did everything you could for him and you shouldn't feel guilty xx

update! :(

just want to thank you for all ur support and kind words, thank you... im looking so lost without him, house seem empty, got no one to talk to now... his food still remains, toys, his smell that made love so much, it was like a baby smell like a new born... things i brought for him overs years, thinking of boxing it all and keeping it...

got a choice to make.... i went to see his body today (4th Nov around 8.30pm for 1 hour) and asking the RSPCA nurse as much as i can and all sorts... they said he had a high temp (46c-42c) and still was under meds and post opt (anesthesia/anaesthetic) saying it was most common for rabbit for not dealing with anesthesia/anaesthetic

she said that he did awake but not much manage to drink little water and in the next pass around 7.30am on 4th Nov 2014 he gave up his fight was called at 9.30am and i fallen down

want to ask if anyone what should i do i have until wednesday evening to decide what to do with his body... bury or cremate?

Burial or cremation is very much an individual thing. If you have a nice spot in the garden to bury him, you could have a nice plant or tree planted in his memory. Some people have a plaque or a stone with the pets name on it. Or if you have him cremated then the casket is usually a nice wooden casket with his name on top, you could keep that in a nice place in the house and make a memorial area there.

Back