• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Long time no see!!

Alibunbun

Warren Scout
Hello everyone :wave:

It's been a while since I've had the chance to post but I have been lurking! Just to let you know that I officially moved into my new house (close to university) with Indiana about 4 weeks ago. She made the 1 and a half hour trip like a trooper, pancaked on her cage floor :roll::lol:

She's grown a little bit but she will still sit in one of my hands!! Tiny little blue fluff ball she is. She's around 4/5 months now and I can't wait for her to be able to be neutered to start searching for a husbun for her :love: She's had the combi vacc. before moving here and has explored the garden a bit. She isn't free-ranging in this room, as it's a rental but has a permanently attached puppy pen to her cage/base.

She's a very happy bunny, although also very naughty! She's has trained me to come over and give her attention (tell her off) when she rattles the puppy pen - which makes an awful noise! :lol::oops:

Anyway just a quick update, I'm swamped with uni work and on a field trip to Wales on Thursday, so hopefully will be back around soon :wave: Hope you're all well!

I was just wondering about you last night! Wasn't sure if is just got confused between all the Ali/alys! But yes please to pics

As requested this is the little lady :D Can't get photobucket to edit all my photos so one will have to do for now ;)
DSCF3107-1.jpg~original

Back