• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Snuggles with Willow last night <3

time for some Noms! Anyone else have a Lionhead Lop? :D <3

My baby nibbling some Basil..Omnomomnom.

Anyone else gots a Lionhead? :) Love their wee manes!

:love:

Lovely little bunny, little fluff ball :love: mine are dwarf lops, but are outside buns so no beddy cuddles for me :cry:

Awww!!! Sooooo cute!

Yes I have a mini lion lop (lionhead x mini lop) and a dwarf lop x lionhead. I love super floofy bunnies :love:

Here are mine:
49fc1215cf43831aa460280106136207.jpg

I looooves the Flooofies :D Hehe

Awww I love the fact she's a house bun so can come in for some cuddles, It's been crazy weather here recently I couldnt imagine leaving her outside!

Awww Mini Lion lops are Soooo cutes! I want Willow to stay small forever :(

Willow is gorgeous, and she will be forever cute :love: I have had quite a few lionheads in the past but sadly they are all at the bridge now :cry:

I looooves the Flooofies :D Hehe

Awww I love the fact she's a house bun so can come in for some cuddles, It's been crazy weather here recently I couldnt imagine leaving her outside!

Awww Mini Lion lops are Soooo cutes! I want Willow to stay small forever :(

Mini lops & mini lion lops do stay pretty tiny even fully grown. Blueberry was one in July and all grown up now but he's still my tiny little baby :love:

Yeah I know mini Lops stay teeny but I only know Willow is a Lionhead Lop (Not sure if shes a mini/Dwarf) She's getting quite big so thinking probably not?
She's perfecto either way :love:

Back