• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

This is why you should never leave any cable unsupervised!

Hesperus

Warren Veteran
There was no danger in this case, the heater had buckled so we were throwing it out. (Thus why it was left unplugged in the middle of the floor).

Ludo did this in the time it took me to go to the loo.

Quite funny in this case but a serious message about why you shouldn't turn your back even for 2 minutes if cables aren't completely protected!

My Inca bit through a live cable before, bit it clean in half, I do not know how she was ok!

My Inca bit through a live cable before, bit it clean in half, I do not know how she was ok!

So did Charlie. A tower fan that was on. He wasn't unsupervised but it was so sudden. He'd never so much as looked at a wire before even if they were left in full view. That day he changed his mind, and since then he loves wires!

You can't take your eye off them for two seconds! Mine don't seem to show an interest in wires but when I got my earphones out of bag the other day they were chewed through in several places! The offender kindly left them in my bag as a wee surprise though lol! Love those wee rabbit reprobates!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back