• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

He needs a proper name before he goes for his neuter P31 neutered and named.....

I seem to have a mixture of names.

I've got human names like Theo and Rudy, Barnaby but also Dinky, Binky etc. For some reason I tend to go for the first few letters of the alphabet more than any other but I've been banned from initial 'E' as they are the stasis bunnies :oops:

we have:

Anarchy
Barnaby, Benji, Betsy, Binky
Dinky
Eloise, Elijah, Erin, Esme
Gracie
Little Skunk!!
Rudy
Theo, Tinkerbell

Oh, and I adopted him in memory of Little Dot who was a magpie harlequin mini lop of similar build to him, if I could somehow honour her in the name it was be even better.

Last edited:
Non human names:
Pepper
Storm
Cosmo/Cosmos
Chess

Human names:
Albert/Albie/Bertie
Wilson
Frankie
Benjamin Bunny
Jasper

Oh, I'm really liking Storm of those, it suits his personality as well as his look.

... or maybe Tornado :lol:

What happened to Skunk? ;) Sounds a little stinker to me. :)
Poor you, he's been busy taking chunks out it would seem. :( Definitely calmer bunny vibes being sent.

How about Wolverine? Or Badger?

Aw bless him - sounds like he has quite a personality (just caught up on your other thread too). Rascal? Puck? Tinker?

A bigger version of Dot - Dash (as in, in Morse code).

Apparently there's a cartoon character called Little Dot by Harvey Comics, but she doesn't seem to have any associates. Casper (the friendly ghost) is also Harvey Comics though, and is a human name early in the alphabet.

Or Fred? Just because I think it suits him.

Good luck for the neuter.

Gnasher was a front-runner a few days ago, definitely still a contender.
Really liking Dash as in Dot and Dash... it's also the much politer version of what I exclaimed when he sunk his teeth in ;)

What happened to Skunk? ;) Sounds a little stinker to me. :)
Poor you, he's been busy taking chunks out it would seem. :( Definitely calmer bunny vibes being sent.

How about Wolverine? Or Badger?

Thank you for the calming vibes. I'm still tempted to call him Skunk but if his habits don't improve I'll think it's my own fault for giving him that name... hopefully he is leaving his skunk days behind him.

Gnasher was a front-runner a few days ago, definitely still a contender.
Really liking Dash as in Dot and Dash... it's also the much politer version of what I exclaimed when he sunk his teeth in ;)

I so totally didn't even read this post before posting!

Aw bless him - sounds like he has quite a personality (just caught up on your other thread too). Rascal? Puck? Tinker?

A bigger version of Dot - Dash (as in, in Morse code).

Apparently there's a cartoon character called Little Dot by Harvey Comics, but she doesn't seem to have any associates. Casper (the friendly ghost) is also Harvey Comics though, and is a human name early in the alphabet.

Or Fred? Just because I think it suits him.

Good luck for the neuter.

:lol: or this one!

Back