• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My favourite rabbit

*Funny*Bunny*

Warren Veteran
Since Lilly is my only rabbit at the moment I can say that! I've told her to make the most of being my favourite because once she has a boyfriend I can't have favourites!

Morning time, Lilly has just finished her breakfast and comes to lay next to me :)

I get a sneaky kiss!

Lilly then stretched her long leggies out showing off her fluffy feetsies!

We then got on with wrapping a present, Lilly "helped" by ripping the wrapping paper and trying to eat the sellotape! Don't be fooled by her innocent looks!

She then had a play with her treat ball (which she promptly lost after playing with it... I still haven't found it!)

Then she was so tired from all that fun so DBFed :D

Thanks both :D I think she is gorgeous but I am very biased :p

She needs soooo much entertaining at the moment, she gets bored without a mate and then more destructive :shock: so the more I can play with her the better!

Oh my gosh I miss rabbits. :( Look how totally divine she is! And I love that she let you kiss her when she was flopped! If Pickles even caught me looking at him layed out he'd leap to his feet. :roll:

Oh my gosh I miss rabbits. :( Look how totally divine she is! And I love that she let you kiss her when she was flopped! If Pickles even caught me looking at him layed out he'd leap to his feet. :roll:

She used to be like that too! Outside she would only lay down far away from me (although if I'd been out an hour and she'd been brave enough to come over for a head rub she'd get comfy then) and would get to her feet if I even slightly moved! Indoors she's really relaxed around me, when she had Harvey she probably wouldn't have let me lay near her or kiss her but would let me sit near her without getting up. Now she's alone she comes and lays with me :shock: she's a very social rabbit with me now which is a lot different to the nervous bunny she used to be :)

I may have to retract the "favourite rabbit" comment! Somebunny just chewed through the internet cable, right at the plug so we could even fix it!!! :evil:

Ooops. Norty lily! I guess it needed tidying up?

Nope, it was tucked away well hidden! Just a tiny bit sticking out, a couple of millimetres sticking out between the plug and the cupboard it went behind! And the little minx managed to get it! Luckily I have managed to replace it! Ironically, when she did it I was out at wilkinsons buying one of those wire tidy covers to protect it from intrigued teeth!

I may have to retract the "favourite rabbit" comment! Somebunny just chewed through the internet cable, right at the plug so we could even fix it!!! :evil:

Tut tut norty Lily! My Lady Katherine & Slipper also have a wire fetish :roll: those two have eaten a phone charger a piece & both tried to eat my silicon phone cover :roll:

She is a funny little munchkin :love:

I love how she helps out with wrapping and cable tidying :lol: xxx

She definitely has helped with cable tidying this week, she chewed one last week and as a result I went out and bought lots of cable tidy supplies and the back of the TV looks a lot tidier now!

Her present wrapping involved her unwrapping presents I had already wrapped :roll: she was obviously just telling me they weren't done well enough!

lovely :love::love::love: I had mabel doing same yesterday trying wrap sisters birthday present and she was trying unwrap it :lol:

Ok I have forgiven her wire cutting incidents, I came home and she was snoozing, I sat on the rug and she ran out from where she was to me, ran passed me to the pillow I keep on the floor and popped her chin down by it, because that's the pillow I rest my head on when I lay next to her for cuddles :love: she purred away the second I started kissing and fussing her :love:

OH just walked passed her whilst she was flopped out and poked her on the bum with a "boop" noise :roll: before giving her apologetic nose rubs, but she didn't actually care about her bottom getting touched by him and didn't get up at all, that was half an hour ago and she's still flopped out in the same position, now dreaming away! She is so relaxed! I can't believe she's like this :shock: she's always been quite friendly and enjoyed head rubs but also a little nervy, now she seems near enough 100% tolerant of us annoying humans and actually likes us :shock: I hope she retains some of this love for us when she has a new bunny friend!

Back