• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bilbo and Isla have gone to Camp Nibble

You may not all remember them, but back in July, myself and Vegan_bunny tried to find rescue spaces for 7 bunnies that we thought had EC. We took the two worst affected buns, Bilbo and Isla, and the RSPCA were involved with the remaining buns as the girl gave them all away, despite being told not to. Remember?

Unfortunately, we still dont know what has happened with the remaining buns, but Bilbo and Isla are doing fab. You may remember that Bilbo is blind and has a tremor and a few neuro issues, but hes a happy little chappy. I knew I wouldnt be able to find suitable homes for these buns myself, and keeping them wasnt a realistic possibility due to my own declining health. Thankfully, Hannah at Camp Nibble offered them a place as a priority due to their background and my health, as I was beginning to struggle.

They packed their little napsacks last Saturday and off they went. I gave them enough pocket money to cover their neuters, I just hope they have saved it and not spent it on carrots ;)

Seriously though, Hannah was lovely, and it sounds like they have settled well. Bilbo will be going to see FHB for his issues. As the patron of CN, she still sees special cases, apparently. Lucky little bun. Fingers crossed they can be paired up quickly, and find forever homes, ideally together, but I know Bilbo may need to be a sanctuary bun.

I thought I would just update you all though, I thought some closure would be nice, after all the threads over the last few months!

ETA: Also thanks to certain members for all of their support, particularly Jacks-Jane. Youve been so helpful, and I think I may have lost the plot without you! :lol:

Last edited:
What a lovely, well, new beginning rather than ending but you know what I mean :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back