• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

do any RUers know these 2 bunnies, thats started the bunny madness off?

Aww... so beautiful Buns! :love: I wouldn't have recognized them cos I only joined the forum few months ago...
But they are beautiful :love: I want to get to that stage with mine one day...where they can sit together and be cuddled simultaneously :thumb:

Gosh Lisa, that was before my time on RU, so I have an excuse ;) but I think they are lovely. :love: Would enjoy hearing their stories if you feel like sharing. :)
How old were you then? (That is you, right? :oops: ) You've been taking care of bunnies for a long time I reckon. :D xxxx

Gosh Lisa, that was before my time on RU, so I have an excuse ;) but I think they are lovely. :love: Would enjoy hearing their stories if you feel like sharing. :)
How old were you then? (That is you, right? :oops: ) You've been taking care of bunnies for a long time I reckon. :D xxxx

17 years since the agouti bunny thumper walked into our lives, back then we made mistake of getting her a guinea pig friend who she tormented, thumper was lucky as rescued in time from near death, as a dog was after her, she was abandoned and left to fend for herself, then we got mitzi, after a year mitzi decided to change gender and became a he but he was already used to his name lol, thump lived to a great age estimated between 9-13yrs, however 6months later mitzi died of a broken heart, both while I was on holidays
they both rest in my nans garden, after this I got rosie when lost thumper, then mowgli when lost mitzi

Back