• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Maizie has decided that she wants to be a helicopter bun too!

tashp90

Warren Veteran
feb2c42549825ec2474ceb000658dbce.jpg

Hopefully she makes her mind up soon! :lol::love:
I hope she decides she likes them up...I'll end up ordering another sign from Blackberry and have to change which one is up every time she changes how she has her ears :roll:

My heli-bun Sugar is still very much a heli so I can't wait for the bunny nurse at the vets to see her next! She was unconvinced it would stay that way even when I said Toffee had gone from no lop to full lop in the space of time that sugar went from full to heli!

I chuckled today when I saw her side on with her 'up' ear as she looks so regal, but then she turns and it's that quizzical heli look!

My heli-bun Sugar is still very much a heli so I can't wait for the bunny nurse at the vets to see her next! She was unconvinced it would stay that way even when I said Toffee had gone from no lop to full lop in the space of time that sugar went from full to heli!

I chuckled today when I saw her side on with her 'up' ear as she looks so regal, but then she turns and it's that quizzical heli look!

Daisy has had heli ears since she was about 10 weeks. Maizies ears stayed up though. She would occasionally have one down for a few minutes, this is the longest it's stayed down!

My vet always giggles when she sees Daisy's ears, she said it's like the equivalent of a confused child :lol:

Slipper sometimes sticks one ear up in helicopter fashion. He can hold it up there too, which I was quite surprised at :oops::lol: he usually reverts to full loppy mode though.

Maybe you could get Blackberry to make the sign with no ears, then get two separate ears on split-pins or similar made so you can move them depending on how she's feeling? :lol:

Slipper sometimes sticks one ear up in helicopter fashion. He can hold it up there too, which I was quite surprised at :oops::lol: he usually reverts to full loppy mode though.
Daisy sometimes lops both or has both up too :lol:
Maybe you could get Blackberry to make the sign with no ears, then get two separate ears on split-pins or similar made so you can move them depending on how she's feeling? :lol:
It's ok, she's back to uppy eared now! The changeable ears is a great idea :lol::lol:

Back