• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Where's Freddie?!

tashp90

Warren Veteran
8fc26687d7f1f3f75a2ced5f77713e23.jpg

c8b7cc8099b98535c005f26fcf52fb99.jpg

Where is he?.. i cant find him:shock:

Edit.... Just found him.... What a boy:lol:

Where is he?.. i cant find him:shock:

Edit.... Just found him.... What a boy:lol:
:lol::lol: I was the same when I came into the room :shock:
I think he approves of the new furniture...
He's helping!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If helping means pooing everywhere, chinning everything, and leaving trails of hay...then yes, he's helping!

:lol::lol: I was the same when I came into the room :shock:
I think he approves of the new furniture...

If helping means pooing everywhere, chinning everything, and leaving trails of hay...then yes, he's helping!

Well you want to feel at home don't you?!? :lol:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We aren't allowed our recliners up when Neo is around, terrified he could get himself stuck in the mechanism or we forget and squash him :shock:

He's so cute :love:

We aren't allowed our recliners up when Neo is around, terrified he could get himself stuck in the mechanism or we forget and squash him :shock:

He's so cute :love:
He gets in from behind the sofa too :roll: I put the recliner is just so he'd have an easy way out...that chair is now off limits!

I thought I had seen him in the first photo but wasn't sure at all, then scrolled down and he was where I thought!! He seems to like it there, looks cosy!

I thought I had seen him in the first photo but wasn't sure at all, then scrolled down and he was where I thought!! He seems to like it there, looks cosy!
He loves it under there! We've only been home a few hours and he's decided that's his spot :lol:

:lol::lol::lol: what a little munchkin! :lol::lol::lol:

You have just got to love this lickle bun! Xxxx

:lol::lol::lol: what a little munchkin! :lol::lol::lol:

You have just got to love this lickle bun! Xxxx
He comes out to explore, eat, and poo before retreating back under there :roll:

Yes Freddie, I bought a new 3 piece suite so you could sit under the recliner :roll:

He comes out to explore, eat, and poo before retreating back under there :roll:

Yes Freddie, I bought a new 3 piece suite so you could sit under the recliner :roll:

But of course! You didn't think it was for you did you? Silly hoomin!

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

awe they are all home :D he is just too cute :love:

I have had to sacrifice my recliner while little Lady Rosie is in the house, just don't forget he is under there and close it :shock:

But of course! You didn't think it was for you did you? Silly hoomin!

:lol::lol::lol::lol:
Oh yeah, I forget, everything brought into the flat belongs to bunnies.
awe they are all home :D he is just too cute :love:

I have had to sacrifice my recliner while little Lady Rosie is in the house, just don't forget he is under there and close it :shock:
Luckily I sit on the other one anyway so I can see what the troublesome twins are doing :lol:

Back