• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My gang *pic heavy!*

Sarah1989

Warren Veteran
So I dug out my camera last night to check it still worked for when I go to Costa Rica in two weeks and I found some pictures on it that I'd never seen before. Enjoy!

Last edited:
More pix

Spot the bunny!

The girls helping themselves to hay:

Apparently this is really comfy?!

Me cuddling Boots - Zoobec's bunny she "stole" from me ;):p

He did curl himself into that position!! :shock:

Comfy Slipper & Blueberry

Snuggly sisters

Cherry & Blackavar

Cherry's closeup

More Cherry

Me & Lady Katherine

Blackavar "helping" me clean up

Norty Slipper last year after his great escape was foiled yet again!!!!

This is Dash - my ex's bunny from when we were together

My little Cookie monster

I loved Cookie, I had him before my RU days, when I was clueless. My ex made me rehome him after only a few months because he stamped in the morning at silly o'clock and woke him up. He only stayed in his new home a couple of days before being rehomed again the last I heard :cry::cry::cry: I wish I knew where he was now, I'd have him back in a heartbeat, he'd only be about 5 now :cry:

This is Sammy.

The day after Dexter died, my ex took me to p@h to buy me another rabbit to cheer me up. I couldn't, I didn't want another rabbit, I wanted Dexter. But he didn't know what to do with me as I hadn't stopped crying since it happened. So we chose "Samantha" from the adoption centre as I thought giving another bunny a second chance would be a nice way to honour Dexter's memory, and "she" looked like a wildie although we were told "she" was a nether land dwarf. Well, "she" turned out to be a he so Samantha became Sammy. We also got Slipper because he was so fluffy, he reminded me a little of Dexter so I asked if I could cuddle him and when I did, he felt so much like Dexter, I burst into tears all over again.

When my ex & I split up and I moved into this house, his bunny, Dash, had died, so he asked if he could keep Sammy and I could have Slipper. I agreed. I heard earlier this year that one day he'd gone into the garden and found the hutch empty. He thinks someone stole Sammy. Neither of us want to think too closely about that :cry:

Oh my they are all gorgeous :love:

Lady Katherine and her sister are just gorgeous very similar colour to Casserole :D possibly just a shade lighter :love: her fur looks very soft and silky and I recon about the same size is she over 3k

And blackberry's face in the pic with the food bowl is lovely :D

Just out of curiosity...would you notice if one went missing?
And then another...
and another...

Oh my they are all gorgeous :love:

Lady Katherine and her sister are just gorgeous very similar colour to Casserole :D possibly just a shade lighter :love: her fur looks very soft and silky and I recon about the same size is she over 3k

And blackberry's face in the pic with the food bowl is lovely :D

They're blue beverans, so a pretty silvery grey :love: and beverans are a fur breed so they are very soft & silky, I could snuggle them all day long :love:

Back