• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Introducing Cupcake:D

Currant_Bun

Young Bun
Riki has a wife at last, it's been a long time coming but so worth the wait! I took him with me to a local rescue to meet two lady buns, he met Cupcake first and there was a bit of nipping and chasing from Cupcake but nothing major, but unfortunately the 2nd bun didn't take to Riki at all so we decided to attempt a bond with Cupcake. I left him with the rescue for 3 days while they were kept in a hutch separated by mesh and introduced in a neutral place. They've been here with me now a week last Thursday and there has been no nipping, chasing or fighting:D On the first day Riki did something he hadn't done in a long time, BINKY!! He pretty much did that all day in between eating and sleeping and exploring his new outdoor hutch;) The next day, Cupcake felt brave enough to make her way down the ramp to the underneath run and began to binky too:D So, all in all I'd say I have two happy bonded rabbits, I'd love to see a bit more affection between to two of them but I guess that will come in time, they do sleep close to each other and I've also seen Cupcake clean Riki's ear for him but other then that there seems to be a bit of a battle of wills when it comes to who will be the groomer and who will be the groomee... Cupcake often lowers her head to Riki but he either ignores her or he will lower his head too:/

But anyway, here she is! (I hope, if I've done the link right):wave:

64effc4c-8488-4107-ae11-5bdaa14eab15_zps772a258a.jpg

Back