• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Inside my Warren This Evening..............

Your rabbits are so lucky to have such lovely homes.

I can't begin to imagine how much hay you must go through! xxx

What a lovely set up, I would like to live in your warren :lol: I love the bunny blanket Jane !

Those are some seriously contented bunnies :love:
Jane, when it comes to how some have full floors of hay and some don't...is there a reason for that? (mobility issues I'm guessing-and I realize I may have asked this before but my memory is poo) I notice a few have very large litterboxes full of hay instead. I have tried that with my bunnies but they soil the hay in there so quickly that I feel they need somewhere else supplied for them to eat, but hay all over their floors is a bit much. :? Of course no one will eat out of a basket. :roll: (More likely they eat the basket.)

I couldn't imagine keeping all that hay tidy. It must be exhausting! (((((Hugs))))) xxxx

Can I please move in with your bunnies? Just how relaxing is your set up! I would only need a little corner.... :wave: :love::love::love:

Oh, that's lovely.... Now if only I were only able to find any boarding places that lovely and close by, that is definitely a bunny first household :love:

Those are some seriously contented bunnies :love:
Jane, when it comes to how some have full floors of hay and some don't...is there a reason for that? (mobility issues I'm guessing-and I realize I may have asked this before but my memory is poo) I notice a few have very large litterboxes full of hay instead. I have tried that with my bunnies but they soil the hay in there so quickly that I feel they need somewhere else supplied for them to eat, but hay all over their floors is a bit much. :? Of course no one will eat out of a basket. :roll: (More likely they eat the basket.)

I couldn't imagine keeping all that hay tidy. It must be exhausting! (((((Hugs))))) xxxx

Bobbie has vinyl flooring as she has a chronic respiratory tract problem so I try to minimise the dust in her environment. She also has a hip problem now too and this has caused a problem with some urine scald.

Harry only has one back leg and he finds it easier to hop on fabric than on hay. He wont go onto vinyl flooring at all so he does not need an actual enclosure.

Those with hay all over their floor only use one corner to wee/poo so I do not have to remove all the hay daily. I pile up the unsoiled stuff in one corner, remove all soiled bedding, sweep the floor all over, disinfect and dry it, put the older hay down, mostly in the corner they use for toileting and then lots of fresh hay goes down everywhere else. They all receive two top ups of fresh hay -morning and evening- aswell :)

Back