• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bella is grumpy!

aaammmyyy

Mama Doe
Bella was a few pellets short this morning, so gave me her grumpiest face.

She is a netherland dwarf crossed with a mini lop and I really see the nethie in her face when she strops (often) :lol: :love:

1487c96261cf7a4c13be5310870a757c.jpg

c76a4bf3549063e0f1ab8eb115e15040.jpg

Sorry, but her little face made me laugh!! I'm sure Nethies are the best stroppers!! :lol:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awww stroppy bunneh! I love it when they're being stroppy because they look so funny & makes me laugh which obviously makes them even stroppier!

Awww stroppy bunneh! I love it when they're being stroppy because they look so funny & makes me laugh which obviously makes them even stroppier!
I laughed at her when taking these photos - she nudged my knee with her face to show she wasnt impressed, then went back to the sulking position :lol::lol::love:

How dare you under feed you're already starving bunny!!!
Shes starting to get chubby because she manages to beg extra food off me! For a small bun she eats so much (loads of hay too so its good) but its all reflected on her in her strop position! :lol: when she stands she doesnt look as chubby but I want her to lose a little bit of chub before her spay

Shes starting to get chubby because she manages to beg extra food off me! For a small bun she eats so much (loads of hay too so its good) but its all reflected on her in her strop position! :lol: when she stands she doesnt look as chubby but I want her to lose a little bit of chub before her spay
She looks genuinely sad in the second pic :lol:

Ahh I see...
So its her own fault she's being deprived? ;)

She looks genuinely sad in the second pic :lol:

Ahh I see...
So its her own fault she's being deprived? ;)

She does genuinely get sad over food...and she makes me feel very guilty :lol: if she could have it her way, she would have unlimited pellets!

I'd say its her fault for begging but my fault for not being able to resist the bunny face! :lol: she isn't 'over weight' on the scales though - but shes still chubbier than Binky!

She does genuinely get sad over food...and she makes me feel very guilty :lol: if she could have it her way, she would have unlimited pellets!

I'd say its her fault for begging but my fault for not being able to resist the bunny face! :lol: she isn't 'over weight' on the scales though - but shes still chubbier than Binky!
I think most would have unlimited pellets if they could!
Maybe you should close your eyes, put the food in, and run :lol:

How active is she?
I've started scatter feeding all of mine because they were being lazy :lol:

I think most would have unlimited pellets if they could!
Maybe you should close your eyes, put the food in, and run :lol:

How active is she?
I've started scatter feeding all of mine because they were being lazy :lol:

I try...but as soon as anyone goes in the garden she is running up to you, binkying like mad assuming you have food!
She even gets excited about water..I change her bowl about three times a day because she gets hay in it..she gets so excited seeing the bowl?! :lol:

shes actually quite active - she loves running laps and sliding around the lino, im going to get a treat ball though because otherwise she will just sit by her bowl till all the pellets are gone :lol:

I try...but as soon as anyone goes in the garden she is running up to you, binkying like mad assuming you have food!
She even gets excited about water..I change her bowl about three times a day because she gets hay in it..she gets so excited seeing the bowl?! :lol:

shes actually quite active - she loves running laps and sliding around the lino, im going to get a treat ball though because otherwise she will just sit by her bowl till all the pellets are gone :lol:
Sounds like Freddie at feeding time :lol:
I gave them dried stuff tonight - should have seen his face because I made him wait :shock:

Definitely sounds like she's excited by the bowl :lol:

Sounds like Freddie at feeding time :lol:
I gave them dried stuff tonight - should have seen his face because I made him wait :shock:

Definitely sounds like she's excited by the bowl :lol:

bless him :lol: you can't tell cute bunnies to wait :shock::love:

She will wait until ive put the bowl of water down, shove her chin into it...maybe stick her tounge out to taste a bit then flick her back legs and binky away all happy with herself!

Back