• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Jane, I've stolen Lord Herbert... ;-)

Lea-Anne

Warren Veteran

This is a rescue bun I will be rehoming if he bonds with my bun Meg. :love:

His name is Jasper but we want to call him Otis. :D

.................... and you've shrunk his ears, de-rexed his coat and stuck on long whiskers instead of curly Rex ones !! :lol:

I hope that the bonding goes well xx

:shock: he really does look like him! You lucky thing, he's gorgeous!

I think so. I've never seen a bun ( apart from Jane's) like it. Can you believe he was on a selling site ' must be gone by the end of the week.' The rescue immediately went to get him and the woman just ran to the door and said ' take it.' The lady of the rescue asked for a carrier and she said ' it's in the shed, I have no shoes on, just take him' and threw him at her. She couldn't even be bothered to box him up safe. :evil: He is only 6 months and had been at the rescue for nearly 2 of those!

I think so. I've never seen a bun ( apart from Jane's) like it. Can you believe he was on a selling site ' must be gone by the end of the week.' The rescue immediately went to get him and the woman just ran to the door and said ' take it.' The lady of the rescue asked for a carrier and she said ' it's in the shed, I have no shoes on, just take him.' She couldn't even be bothered to box him up safe. :evil:

:evil::evil::evil: he's not an "it" he's a very cute living, breathing, fluffy bunny! He's better off with you anyway! Away from nasty :censored: like her!

:evil::evil::evil: he's not an "it" he's a very cute living, breathing, fluffy bunny! He's better off with you anyway! Away from nasty :censored: like her!

Thankyou for saying so.

The rescue lady said she waited till she got home and then texted her, telling her what she thought of her! :shock:

Apparently he came from Pets at Home and they literally got bored two months later. :(

The rescue seem to think he is lop cross rex but I'm not sure, his fur isn't rexy.

Back