• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Peparing for winter!

LauryStevens

Mama Doe
This is the enclosure for my 9 bunnies :) As I've not long moved house, this isn't all of their permanent run, half of it is still at my parents! Will hopefully get that dismantled and joined onto this one in the next few weeks.

I've begun lining the tops of the runs, the next is the sides, once I get more tarp and PVC liner. Then I need to somehow find £148 to pay for the shed to have a custom cover made.

Skittles and Matilda in the the hay room :)

This is Ronnie, he's my smallest bunny, he's also long haired, so when you compare him to my Netherlands to the right of the image you can get an idea of just how tiny he really is :)

Love the hay room :)

I'm lucky that Louie lives in the house and the piggies in the garage although I have bought an oil filled radiator for the garage as it can get quite cold out there!

I've a shopping list for builders' plastic this weekend, as well as a trip to Lidl! Need to drag out the carpet ends for tomorrow night too.

Back