• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Cheap Greens

Savoy Cabbage £1 from Albion Farm Shop Greenfield (?). Its two feet across. I've never seen a cabbage this size before in my life.

If you've got a Home Bargains nearby, they do huge bags of spring greens for 29p. :thumb:

Not for bunnies, but they do 2kg bags of Maris Piper potatoes for 49p too & they make gorgeous roasties. :love::lol:

Aw man, Home Bargains... I used to HAVE to go when we visited Burnley as it hadn't got as far south as Nottingham, and then one turned up in Beeston next to the bingo/ex-Tradex a few years back and I've still not been! Thanks for the tip :D

Aw man, Home Bargains... I used to HAVE to go when we visited Burnley as it hadn't got as far south as Nottingham, and then one turned up in Beeston next to the bingo/ex-Tradex a few years back and I've still not been! Thanks for the tip :D

:) I love Home Bargains. We used to have one about a 20 min drive away but they recently opened another store only 10 mins away from us and it's practically my second home. :oops::lol:

Back