• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Shhhh Rosie is sleeping

Husband has been at home all day and opened the pen so she could come out but she chose to sit in the cot and just chill, she came out for a little while when I got home but then straight back in :roll: there was food on offer :D

She is sulking now as I have shut the door :roll: there Is just no pleasing some bunnies :lol:

Hi Rosie ...I'm glad to see you are settling. I miss you this morning :( I don't know why this morning but I just do xx

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk 2

Hi Rosie ...I'm glad to see you are settling. I miss you this morning :( I don't know why this morning but I just do xx

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk 2

Hi Auntie Luna :D I M missing you too :)
05CC67FF-B5A8-469A-B723-F24439A3EA4F_zpscqjs8iik.jpg

I am settling in but this new mommy is a bit slow :( I keeps telling her but she doesn't get it, we are working on the bunny telepathy but oh she needs some work, I sits and looks at her and I nudges her feets and I pulled her trouser but she still didn't understand what I wants ;)

She did go and find me some fresh willow and leaves yesterday and I wasn't sure but after a bit it was very tasty I ate it all up it was yummy :D

And please tell her to stop teasing with my pellets :roll: looks what she made me do this morning :lol: (turn up the volume - I think this is so cute)

http://i1064.photobucket.com/albums...C-AC56-45D4-8CCF-463B1067DD69_zpsa8uz1gpe.mp4
:love::love:

Hi Auntie Luna :D I M missing you too :)
05CC67FF-B5A8-469A-B723-F24439A3EA4F_zpscqjs8iik.jpg

I am settling in but this new mommy is a bit slow :( I keeps telling her but she doesn't get it, we are working on the bunny telepathy but oh she needs some work, I sits and looks at her and I nudges her feets and I pulled her trouser but she still didn't understand what I wants ;)

She did go and find me some fresh willow and leaves yesterday and I wasn't sure but after a bit it was very tasty I ate it all up it was yummy :D

And please tell her to stop teasing with my pellets :roll: looks what she made me do this morning :lol: (turn up the volume - I think this is so cute)

http://i1064.photobucket.com/albums...C-AC56-45D4-8CCF-463B1067DD69_zpsa8uz1gpe.mp4
:love::love:
Aww ... lovely Rosie :) I couldn't get the volume to work on the laptop so it was completely silent :/ I will get my husband to have a look for me later !!! Xx

Aww ... lovely Rosie :) I couldn't get the volume to work on the laptop so it was completely silent :/ I will get my husband to have a look for me later !!! Xx

She is so beautiful and such a good girl :D she is a credit to you ;)

I'm not sure she actually knows she is supposed to be a rabbit :lol: quiet and shy timid even not Rosie:lol:

do you know when her birthday is?

She is so beautiful and such a good girl :D she is a credit to you ;)

I'm not sure she actually knows she is supposed to be a rabbit :lol: quiet and shy timid even not Rosie:lol:

do you know when her birthday is?
Thanks so much. That's a lovely thing to say. I like to think my bunnies got spoilt :)

Yes I know Rosies bday ;) Its the 1st March 13 xx

Thanks so much. That's a lovely thing to say. I like to think my bunnies got spoilt :)

Yes I know Rosies bday ;) Its the 1st March 13 xx

Great I can put that in my calendar :thumb:

Did you get the sound to work on the video :D I thought if she is going to grunt at me whenever I go in the pen then I might as well enjoy her doing it :lol:

Awwwww ... lovely photo. :love:

Spenser: I want a cot.

She has really taken to the cot :love: she was swinging on the daisy chain :lol: that's why it's blurry :roll:

Spencer, You need to speak nicely to your mommy maybe she will visit Ikea and get you a bed ;)

Rosie my new cot is so comfy I can flop at full stretch and still don't touch the ends but mrsm says its old and her old heads doesn't know where it comes from now :roll: she's not the cleverest :lol:

Great I can put that in my calendar :thumb:

Did you get the sound to work on the video :D I thought if she is going to grunt at me whenever I go in the pen then I might as well enjoy her doing it :lol:

She has really taken to the cot :love: she was swinging on the daisy chain :lol: that's why it's blurry :roll:

Spencer, You need to speak nicely to your mommy maybe she will visit Ikea and get you a bed ;)

Rosie my new cot is so comfy I can flop at full stretch and still don't touch the ends but mrsm says its old and her old heads doesn't know where it comes from now :roll: she's not the cleverest :lol:
Yep I got to hear it last night. My laptop didn't malfunction as such, it was more me !!!

The grunts are so funny. Not one feeding time went by in the last 18 months where I didn't hear "the grunt". Lol :)

Its very lady like isn't it ?!!!!

Back