• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Priscilla's day out

Lucy-Lou

Mama Doe
Barney had to go to the vets to get his vaccination, so I had to go with him. I hate the vets :evil:

As soon as I saw the carry case I knew we were going out, Barney is a dumb boy and doesn't realise this but I do, so I hides in my hay rack so mummy can't grab me :p

But it was no use, mummy tipped me out of the hay rack into the carry case and soon we were at the vets :( We stamped our feet so the whole waiting room could hear us and know that we weren't happy.

(At least I didn't have to get an injection :D)

I think we was very well behaved, last time we went Barney weed on the vet and nipped her but this time he just sat there and huffed and snorted!

When we got home I ran straight upstairs and hid in my pink house, I was so angry I wouldn't even eat the treats that mummy left :evil:

I didn't calm down till that evening; I ate my pellets then flopped out and recovered from the trauma of the day!

They are such a funny pair and I just love Priscilla's baby ...bless :) xx

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk 2

I laughed SO hard at those first couple of pictures! Clever Priscilla, naughty human!
Me too :lol::lol:

:) She is quite clever, I find the two girls are both fairly intelligent but the boys are a bit dumb bless them!
I find the same!
Billy certainly isn't the brightest of buns!

Brilliant photos :love:
It took me a second to click on that you were typing on behalf of Priscilla :oops:

Back